Chapter 6

The next couple of days that passed, they were filled with sweat, tears, and me trying not to have a mental breakdown. Today was the day that I was going to weigh in. I woke up that morning and I felt really good about what I was doing. When I stepped onto the scale, my weight had gone 6 pounds. I hopped off the scale and started to do a happy dance. I turned to look in my full body mirror and smiled to myself. I was going to look fucking amazing when I was done with this process.

"Why do you look so happy" a voice said from the door frame. I screamed and turned around to see Alex in his work out gear. I was almost completely naked in front of him.

"Don't look at me" I screamed before I grabbed a towel. He smirked and shook his head.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I bat for the other team" he said laughing. I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell did that mean.

"It means that I'm gay" he said. Everything suddenly clicked as I looked at him more in detail. He did sway his hips a lot when he would walk and I never heard him talk about a girlfriend.

"Okay than" I said as I started to get redressed.

"Why were you screaming every where before I walked in the room" he said taking a seat on my bed.

"I just so happened to lose 6 pounds so far" I said flipping my hair over my shoulder in a dramatic fashion. Alex put his hands together and did one of those really slow golf claps. I started to laugh knowing that even though he was being sarcastic, he really was proud of me. I pretended to grab my skirt and take a bow.

"Thank you kind sir" I said in a posh British accent. He stood up and put his hands on his hips.

"Well, we don't want to gain those pounds back so we better hit the gym today" he said as he grabbed his sports bag off my computer chair. I nodded my head and excitedly grabbed my bag. Today was the first day all week that we were going to be going to the gym.

"Today we will be working on the core and upper body strength" he said as we got into the car. I firmly nodded my head as I tried to think of how I could get my tiny arms to pull up my fat ass. Before we knew it we were sitting in front of the Plant Fitness.

"Well, let's get going" Alex said pulling open his door. I flung mine open and hopped out of the car. We strolled into the gym and it seemed as if everyone stopped what they were doing. Alex waved his hand and they all went back to what they were doing.

"Why did those people listen to you" I asked as we made our way to the treadmills for a warm up.

"I also forgot to tell you that I own this Plant Fitness" he said smiling.

"Oh just jolly" I said throwing my arms up in the air.

"Sorry" he said as he started the treadmill up. I shook my head and did the same. Today seemed like it was going to be never ending.

"To the weights" Alex shouted as he hopped off the treadmill.

"I really fucking hate you" I said frowning. He just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.