0.1

"She's so fat"

"What does she wear, a size 7X"

"No one will ever love her"

"Here comes the dump truck"

The whispers seemed to come from all around me as I walked down the hall of my high school. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I made my way to my locker. I rolled my eyes as I spun in my locker combination. Those were just some of the things I heard as I walked down the halls of my lovely high school or as I referred to it as... hell. I was so used to it at this point that the rude comments no longer bothered me.

"Hey slut" a voice shouted from a couple lockers down. I shook my head and cracked a smile. I knew right away that it was my best friend Lynn. Lynn and I have been best friends since the diaper days of childhood. Lynn was always by my side through thick and through thin. She was the one who made school somewhat tolerable. 

"Hey bitch" I shot back smirking. Lynn slammed her locker shut and started on her way over to mine. It really wasn't fair that she had to deal with me. Lynn was 5'6 with flowing brown hair and eyes that seemed to sparkle when the sunlight hit them. She was the textbook definition of gorgeous. I shut my locker and leaned back onto it smiling.

"Dear lordy! Did you see how yummy Evan looked today?" Lynn asked licking her lips.

"Oh my god Lynn, why do you have such an obsession with him?" I asked laughing at her. She shrugged her shoulders and started to laugh too. The 5 minute bell rang through the hall telling us that it was time to start to head towards homeroom.

"Well, we better get going if we don't want to be la-" I started to say but before I could complete my sentence the main school doors flew open and sunlight flooded the hallway.  Everyone in the hall stopped in their tracks and turned to see who had made all the commotion. 

"Here they come." Lynn mumbled grumbled and rolled her eyes. By they Lynn meant the six biggest walking sex cells the school had ever seen. Noah Carter was the ring leader of the pack of idiots and he always had his two best friends by his side. Evan Mitchell and Jake Lockhart were those two best friends. They followed Noah around like lost puppies and didn't speak up for themselves ever. Trailing slightly behind the boys were the queen bees of the school. Chelsea Banks, Whitney Hilton, and Jade Anderson were the biggest sluts in the school. When I say the biggest sluts, I mean that they slept with over three quarters of the boys in this small ass school and probably in the town as well.  As the boys walked past us, the hallway seemed to glow. Everyone stared as they walked down the hall and I fell victim to it as well but my eyes were glued to one person and one person only...Jake Lockheart. Jake was my long time crush that I still couldn't manage to get over even though he was a major dick to me. It wasn't always that way though. When we were younger we used to be best friends but the middle school hit and he started to become popular and I started to become extra fat. Once the walking sex cells were gone everything seemed to go back to normal.

"Those are some hot boys." Lynn said fanning her face with her hand. She wasn't wrong but they were a bunch of assholes. I smiled and shook my head at her. Lynn was always boy crazy ever since the start of high school. I pulled out my phone and glanced at my phone.

"Shit, we better get going!" I said grabbing my books. Lynn 's eyes got wide and nodded at me knowing that I was right. We started to walk to the classroom when I was tripped by the one and only Jade Anderson. I seemed to fall in slow motion as my books went flying out of my hands. I landed on the ground and once again I was the center of attention. Great.

"Watch where you're going fatty!" she said with an attitude. Before I could utter an apology she was gone. 

"Are you okay?" Lynn asked as she started to gather my books. I sat up and made sure that I was okay. I nodded my head yes to her and started to get up.

"I can't believe that she tripped you and acted like it was your fault. What a bitch!" Lynn said as she handed me what she had picked up. I rolled my eyes. I wasn't surprised because she had done stuff like that before. The final bell rang letting us know that we were officially late.

"SHIT!" Lynn and I exclaimed. Today was off to a great start so far.