Chapter 7

After what seemed like forever, we finally left the gym and were on the drive back to the house. We were 10 minutes from the house when Alex took a turn to the left.

"What are you doing" I asked him as I saw the bright yellow arches of McDonalds appear ahead of us.

"Being on a diet is all about what you get to eat and today we are going to test it" he said as he pulled into a parking spot.

"Let's go get some food" he said. We took our time walking into the McDonalds and when we opened the door, the smell of burgers and French fries hit us like a brick in the face. My mouth watered as I watched all the people shove the greasy food into their mouths.

"Oh sweet baby goats" I said as I turned with pleading eyes to Alex.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" I scream whispered into his ear.

"Self-control" he said before walking up to the order counter.

"Hello, what may I get you" the blonde said from behind the counter as she twirled a piece of hair between her fingers.

"I'll get a snack wrap with a bottle of water" he said flashing his star stunning smile at her. She typed in his order and then looked to me with a look of disgust on her face.

"What do you want" she said with tones of sass.

"Hey, don't be mean to my girlfriend" Alex said. My eyes widened and the blonde looked just as shocked as me.

"You're dating her" she said while curling her lip in disgust. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled at me.

"Why yes, yes I am" he said planting a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and decided to play along. I gave him a playful shove.

"Babe, you know that I don't like going around bragging" I said flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Sorry" he said before turning back to the girl who's name turned out to be Stacy from what her name tag said.

"She will have to same thing I'm getting" he said taking out the money that was going to be owed. I placed my hand on his to try and stop him but he shook his head. I hung my head and laughed. He grabbed the tray and we went to sit down at one of the tables.

"That was truly beautiful" I said as I cracked open my water bottle.

"I just couldn't stand her flirting with me anymore" he said sighing. He looked up again and a laugh ripped through his body.

"What are you laughing at hottie" a voice said from a table over. I turned my head to see Lynn scrolling through her phone while drinking a frappé.

"None of your business honey" Alex said and I swear that Lynn almost lost it.

"How dare you talk to my best friend like that" I said with fake anger. He put up his hands in surrender. I motioned for her to came over and join us.

"You look good Em" she said while smiling. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled back at her. She looked back over to Alex and then back to me.

"So who is this hottie anyway" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"My trainer who may I add is gay" I said laughing as her face dropped.

"WHY ARE ALL THE HOT ONES GAY" she asked while fake crying.

"Doesn't matter, you coming back to my house for a sleepover or nah" she asked clicking her tongue.

"Let's go you slut" I said as she grabbed her keys. Hopefully this would give me some motivation or not.