Chapter 8

When we got to Lynn's house she ran into the kitchen and started to make a whole bunch of junk food.

"You know I can't have that" I said as I eyed the fresh bowl of popcorn she had just microwaved.

"It doesn't matter, tonight is going to be your cheat night" she said pulling me over to the couch. I sighed and let her pull me over to the couch.

"I can't believe I'm letting you shove food in my face when I worked so hard to get this weight off" I sighed as I threw my hands into the air. Lynn chuckled and handed me the bowl of popcorn.

"Let's watch TFIOS" Lynn screamed and hopped off the coach and ran towards the DVD shelf.

"Please, I've seen that movie a 100 times and I still haven't cried" I said. Lynn crossed her arms and gave me a death glare.

"Who cares that you're a cold hearted bitch" she said before putting the movie into the player. The movie started to play and by the end of it, I wasn't going to lie and say I didn't cry because I did a little.

"See, crying isn't that bad is is" she asked. I nodded my head no as I wiped away some more tears. She chuckled and turned to look at the clock.

"You better get home so you can work off all the popcorn you just ate" she said as she eyed the empty bowl in my hands.

"I hate you" I mumbled under my breath. I stood up and put the popcorn bowl on the kitchen table.

"No, I know that you love me with all of you cold heart" Lynn said smirking. I flipped the middle finger to her.

"Bye bitch" I said before walking out the door. I took a deep breath of the air around and then it hit me that I didn't drive to her house.

"Shit" I swore out loud. I shrugged my shoulders and then I thought back to all the popcorn that I just had eaten. I really could use a run. I walked out of her driveway and onto the sidewalk where I started to run. I was doing really good until I heard a car slow down behind me.

"Hey fatass, shouldn't you be sitting in some random McDonalds" the voice from the car said. Right away I knew that it was the one and only Noah to ruin my life for another countless time. I shook my head and decided that I wasn't going to respond to him.

"Oh come on, you're no fun anymore fatty" Noah whined from the car. He rolled the window back up and he speed around me. I breathed a sigh of relief and started to breath normal again. I was so close to my house that I could see the lights flooding onto the streets. Before  could get up my driveway I saw the same car with Noah in it coming back up the road. 

"Oh hell no" I breathed. I closed my eyes and managed to gather all my strength and moved into a full sprint. I could feel my legs and my lungs shutting down but I knew I had to keep going. I pushed myself harder to the point where I could see black dots coming into my vision. I could now see my front door, but before I could make it, my whole world faded to black.