chapter 3

Sick days

sorry if the pictures are blurry, no clue why

ha-rin pov

I didn't feel too well and stayed in. I  only had the energy to talk to chaewon of course.

I chuckled about how cute chaewon is, am I sure she's a player? Maybe yunjin was lying to make me stay away from her

I chuckled about how cute chaewon is, am I sure she's a player? Maybe yunjin was lying to make me stay away from her. She's too sweet to be a player.

chaewon pov

"why are you rushing so much?" eunchae asked me with her face filled with food.

"I'm gonna take care of Ha-Ri , she's sick." I replied back grabbing my keys.

"Ha-Ri? you mean Ha-Rin???" Eunchae asked so many questions.

"nicknames eun! Anyways gotta go bye!!" I said rushing to my car.

I went to the store to buy her some stuff for her to cook while she rests and bought medicine. I drove to her house and typed in the code.

"Ha-Rin love?" I called out setting the things down on the counter top. I grabbed the medicine and water.

"I'm in my room!" she replied back from a distance. I walked over to her room and saw her on her phone.

"Ha-Ri I told you not to use your phone and rest" I scolded her.

"I know but I got bored." she said pouting at me.

"Ugh, I'll let it slide since you gave me that face." I said to her, her face lit up. 

"drink the medicine, I'll be in the kitchen making you food okay?" I handed her the medicine and water to her.

"you really don't have to chae, I'm alright."  I shook my head at her.

"nuh uh, you texted 'i'm sick asf.' key word: as fuck" I walked out her room and went towards her kitchen to cook. I read the instructions on my phone, I'm confused.

"what the fuck I thought this was easy." I mumbled to myself.

Few minutes passed and I finally finished cooking over minor technical difficulties.. whatever, at least I got it done! 

Ha-Rins pov:

I finished eating the food she gave me and she was just standing there.

"do you need anything chae?" I asked her.

"no not really." she said.

"you know you can go back to your dorm, I can handle myself now." She looked at me shocked.