chapter 6

Jealousy is her charm

third person

few weeks after the 2 announced them together in public, harin got casted in a kdrama role with a man instead of chaewon. After harin filmed her scenes she went back to her house and chaewon was staying over since she's been on hiatus.

"chae, I'm home!" harin yelled out. it was complete silence and she knew, it was either shes mad or shes asleep. She walked into the room seeing chaewon on her phone.

"are you ignoring me?" Harin asked going towards chaewons side of the bed. Chaewon was sulking and ignoring her girlfriend. Harin just laughed at how cute her girlfriend is.

"why are you so upset?" Harin asked.

"are you sure you're dating me? Look at this!!" Chaewon showed her the photo.

"chaewon, are you jealous?"

"yes, yes I am! That should be me!!! and even worse, you got into dating rumors with him before this. THIS IS SOOBIN FROM TXT HARIN." Chaewon complained.

"who am I dating?"

"me."

"exactly, am I dating him? no. Don't be jealous okay love?"

"how could I not? after all those cute scenes you have with him knowing it isn't me." Chaewon was just sulking the whole time.

"fine, what do you want me to do if you're that jealous." Harin tried making up with her girlfriend.

"to love me more than him." chaewon said quietly.

"what?"

"to love me more than him." chaewon mumbled again.

"chae speak up-"

"I want you to love me more than him!!!" chaewon yelled.

"oh-" chaewon pouted at harin.

"okay, fine." Harin said. Chaewon just stared at harin with her soft gaze waiting for harin to cuddle up with her.

"harin, you're making me impatient." chaewon whined, harin laughed.

"alright alright" Harin eventually got into bed with chaewon and she cuddled up into her arms.

"y'know, I was hoping you'd play me." chaewon suddenly said.

"what do you mean? I could never play you chae."

"I know, but sometimes.. I feel like I'm not good enough for you, I feel like you need someone better than me."

" chaewon, exactly what are you trying to say?"

"that I feel you need someone better than me. I thought you would be a player to me to humble myself but really this is how we are."