Chapter 4

Apologize.

third person

Ha-rin stayed the night in itzy's dorm. She was still annoyed and she wanted to check on chaewon.

 She was still annoyed and she wanted to check on chaewon

Ha-Rin arrived at the little beach (?) waiting for chaewon to arrive

Ha-Rin arrived at the little beach (?) waiting for chaewon to arrive. She was pacing back and forth nervously waiting. Eventually chaewon arrived.

"chaewon I need to explain-" Chaewon cut Ha-Rin off.

"yes I know you need to explain, get to the point" 

"The argument you heard is me getting mad at him, yes, I'm not going to marry him okay! I have feelings for someone else and I wish you heard the whole argument before misunderstanding it." Ha-Rin reasoned herself.

"this was a- this, it was a mistake." Chaewon said quietly. 

"what was a mistake..?" Ha-Rin asked.

"It was a mistake for me to fall in love with you." Chaewon said to her very upset with herself.

"no it wasn't" Ha-rin replied

"yes it was! I Love you more than a friend and I wish you knew about it!" chaewon confessed her love for the girl. She couldn't even try to play her.

"I Know Chaewon! I know you love me more than a friend!" Ha-Rin replied softly.

"you knew?" chaewon's worry began going away slowly.

"yes I did!"

"but it's useless for you to know, you like someone else and it's not going to be me." Chaewon told her. Ha-Rin scoffed softly.

"I know you're a player and I sorta am too, but I could never play you! you-you're just too loveable! I didn't have a chance to play you and I don't have a chance to be with you!" Chaewon was upset with her feelings towards Ha-Rin. Only if she knew how Ha-Rin feels for her.

"chaewon you're misunderstanding my feelings-" Ha-Rin tried to explain to chaewon but the negative thoughts just kept going and going.

"I know I've been misunderstanding your feelings, I just wished you actually felt the same!"

"I do! I thought you knew I felt the same for you. I couldn't play your either and you're the sweetest player I've seen in history. I loved you since day one chae, I've given you so many signals but you never picked them up... When I told you I only let pretty girls stalk my posts, I was referring to you, and you only!" Ha-Rin confessed. Chaewon's gaze softened at the girl. Tears flooding down on chaewon's face not knowing why she's crying.

"I don't know what we are anymore." chaewon cried out.

"chaewon.. we'll be more than friends if we want to." Ha-rin pulled her into a hug. Chaewon cried in Ha-Rin's arms, happy that her feelings weren't hidden within herself and the members.

"are you sure you want to be more than friends with me?" Chaewon mumbled in ha-rins shirt.

"yes, I do want to be more than friends with you chaewon. I've always wanted to be more than friends." There it was, the two girls were official. It was the happiest moment for chaewon in forever. Where was Ha-Rin when she needed her?

date created: 12/25/23

date finished: 12/25/23

total word count: 570 words