chapter 7

Sunshine and Midnight girl 

After the 'chaewon and Ha-Rin' situation, Ha-Rin finally got over it and decided to just be confident with herself

"DING DONG BITCH." Yunjin said busting in Ha-Rins room with ningning.

"o-kay.. could've told me you were coming here?" Ha-Rin asked while putting her makeup on.

"well... I saw your post and realized I should be with you right now just like your caption said." Yunjin said in a flirty tone.

"yunjin. please stop flirting with my mother" Ningning had an awkward smile on.

"ning she's not your real mother-" Ningning had the loudest and dramatic gasp.

"YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT." ningning said acting hurt.

"yeah yeah whatever ning." yunjin rolled her eyes and went back to Ha-Rin.

"your attention span sucks, am I your wife or not?" Ha-Rin flirted back.

"I'm sorry dear, your daughter- I mean our daughter is.. quite interesting." Yunjin replied back.

"OUR!? WHAT?" ningning yelled out confused.

"right, yunjin I think you should explain to her. I'll be back." Ha-Rin got up from her seat and walked to the bathroom.

"me and your mother are married. HAHA JOKES YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!!!! no we only call each other wife because we're bored." Yunjin cracked up at her face.

"you wish you were dating her?" Ning asked.

"way to rat me out." Yunjin rolled her eyes.

"I'll be a cupid." Ningning smiled innocently.

"don't you dare-"

"pay up then" Ningning said with her hand out. Yunjin agreed and paid her money.

.

.

.

The day ended and yunjin and Ha-Rin ended up going out with each other.

"why won't we ever be a couple?" yunjin asked as they held hands walking, as friends of course

"wouldn't that be messed up for me to date my exe's group member?" Ha-Rin asked looking at the field.

"I liked you first, she knew you were the Ha-Rin I was talking about.." Yunjin slowly confessed.

"I know you liked me.. but I would feel bad getting with someone I rejected.." Ha-Rin responded without making any eye contact.

"Ha-Rin, I still like you, you know that right? I don't find anything wrong with you getting with me after rejecting me. At least I still got the chance." Yunjin let her confession out leaving Ha-Rin speechless.

"you don't have feelings yet do you..? That's fine, I won't let go of my chance either way." Yunjin said admiring Ha-Rin. 

Ha-Rin let out a sigh and stopped walking. She looked at yunjin and said.

"I'll give you a chance love." Ha-Rin said with a smile.

"actually?"

"do you want me to prove it?" Ha-Rin smirked.

"hm I don't know, maybe you should prove it?" Yunjin said smirking back. Ha-Rin pulled her into a kiss out in the public hoping the paparazzi's caught them.

"do you believe me now?" Ha-Rin asked pulling away from the kiss.

"yes, yes I do." Yunjin said.

The day ended with them being in love with each other. It'll be rare for Ha-Rin to play Yunjin. Yunjin would never play Ha-Rin at all, as her best friend, and her newest girlfriend, she think's it is her job to love her as much as she loves her whole ass life.  At the end of the day, it's the sunshine girl and midnight girl ending up together.