father or brother?

"You- you look tired..."
He said touching my cheeks gently.
Avoiding his eyes, i took his hands in mine. "No, im-im good." adjusting his hair, i continued "can u get better quickly?, I just need u" his smile grown wider.

"You must be really tired, scared and restless right?" He asked again. "I said I'm fine First, I just need u besides me, I just need u to be ok. It's just, You've been weaker than before."

He smiled at me "I'll try my best khao, but if-" I knew what was coming so I just cut him off "no if, no but's, your going to get better" I said resting my head on his stomach, letting the tears I was holding in for so long finally drop.

I felt a hand gently caressing my head
"I love u khao, you know that right?" he reminded, his voice was enough for me to know he had tears in his eyes.

....
Going home again to clean the house, First was coming back home tomorrow. Seems like he fell sick more when he is in the hospital, so doctor suggested to take him home.

He was coming back so i thought Giving him a surprise will be nice idea to lit up his mood. I called pa to look after First, while I was at home as usual.

...
Picking First up in a bridal style, he was unable to walk without trembling. "It's ok, I can walk" he said when i picked him up "you can, but I wanna pick you up" he smiled hearing my response.

"Am i interrupting something?" We both heard a voice causing us to turn "P'Tay"
First whispered happily looking at him, while still being in my arms.

I stopped interacting with Tay after the fight with Jack. I didn't replied him, even if he was asking me about First's health.

"How are u kid?" He said coming close to us. "I'm fine!" First exclaimed.
"What work do u have?" I asked in a cold tone, looking straight in his eyes

"U always know i have something right?" He asked "u won't come all the way here just to ask about First's health." I said coldly. "It's not like that, I called and texted u so many times but u didn't replied to one. Today i got to know First's being discharged that's why I came"

Tay did cared about us, I knew it very well but he still thought jack was his dad. I can't trust anyone who was close to jack anymore not after what jack did in the hospital, to pa.

"I wanna talk to u, khaothung" i signed before trying to open my mouth. "Khao, put me in the jeep." I looked at First confused. "Put me in the jeep and talk to P, he needs u too" i looked at Tay after First finished his sentence.

Tay was stuck. Stuck between me and jack. He loved jack, like his own father. He always thought of him one, even when i tried to tell him, jack was no ones close one, he still believed he was.

But The reality was different, jack loved violence and I was filled with it. Which lead him to use me
I was 7 when he manipulated me into doing things a 7 year old should not do but i agreed for the revenge i had to take for my parents.

Just like me and tay there were many other man's jack had manipulated into trusting him or you can say worship him.

...
Putting First down, i closed the door and faced Tay. " I'm sorry" his words confused me, i looked at him with a strange face. "I didn't told Jack u were here. I have no Idea how he got your address."

I blamed him for no reason. "I know, i think of Jack as my father but you are my brother and u are more important than anyone for me" bring Tay close to me, i hugged him. " Sorry, i doubted you" " looks like First taught u how to say sorry" I laughed at his response.
Breaking the hug Tay looked at me before speaking " u are important for me and First is important to u and I'll never do anything that will harm both of u"....

Tbc .

Author's note
Short chapters are back
I'm sorry 😭
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋