haunting past

No Ones pov:

Khaothung was standing infront of the emergency room, staring at the door blankly waiting for the response from inside.

...
"Why are the cops so interested in this case, he hasn't even reported the case yet?" Asked a cop to his head cop as they were standing little far from khaothung looking at him.

The cop looked at the other cop "I have known that man for 5 years now, if we don't catch the culprit, you see him" he pointed at khaothung "he'll kill the culprit."

"But sir, why?" The cop just smirked without answering anything, walking towards khaothung.
Khaothung didn't let his eyes off the emergency room, "look what happened, your sins made its way back to you" as the words left the cops mouth, khaothung moved his graze to look at him.

"All this years, you killed many people for jack. The cops couldn't do anything because of the power jack was holding, we were helpless." The cop smirked before continuing "but now, you look helpless and you know because of  whom?"

Khaothung looked at the cop, his eyes speaked he needed the answer. He needed to know who made his First suffer for the things he had done.
"Who?" Khaothung asked, anger flaming out of his eyes, the hatred was visible. It looked like he was going to burn the whole world.

Hearing no answer from the other he cought the cops collar "Mond, i asked who?" He repeated his question. Mond came closer to khaothung's ear's and whispered softly "Your jack"

Hearing Jack's name khaothung pushed Mond. "You disagreed once and he got to this limit that he tried to kill your love. All this time you worked for him, did he even hesitate to kill your love one?" Khaothung was silent "think about it khaothung"

With that, Mond left leaving Khaothung behind wondering, will jack really go at this limit that he'll try to kill First?

...
"Doctor, is he ok?" Khaothung got up from his seat asking the doctor, who had just came out of the emergency room
"We can't say anything right now, we're trying our best but he isn't responding"

"Will he be ok, doctor?" khaothung asked, worried "we can't say anything right now sir" doctor said that and left.
Hearing the doctor's words, khaothung felt like his world collapsed. He sat back at the chair.

His ears ecoed the words jack said the other day to First's dad "how much more time is your son gonna live, the things is I want khaothung bac-" his hands turned into fist, knuckles turning white, eyes red, he stood up walking out of the hospital to end someone's life.

...
Entering inside, one of the man came infront of khaothung "khaothung your here" Khaothung just looked at him blankly "i heard about Fi-" the man infront was cut off "where's jack?" He asked, the man could feel what was wrong

"khaothung are u accusing ja-?"
"Where is jack?" He asked again, looking straight in the man's eyes, making him shiver. "I can't let you go in if your going to mess things up inside" khaothung looked in the man's eyes, his eyes spoke that he was gonna kill everyone that comes in middle.

He took a step forward only to be cought by the man's "I told u i won't let you" he smirked, turning around, he took a hold of the man's hand, pushing him back.

He walked, where he exactly knew jack will be. As he saw jack, he couldn't hold back his anger. He screamed, anger clearly visible on his face. Running towards jack he tried to hold him but was stopped by the hold of Jack's security.

"You really got guts khaothung to come all the way here to kill me" he said ruffling khaothung's hair. "I'll fucking kill you" khaothung screamed enough for everyone to hear as he tried to get out of the grip.

Hearing his voice Tay come infront. Jack signed his mans to leave khaothung "what are you doing khaothung? Are u crazy?" Tay asked nearly screaming at the guy infront of him, who didn't looked like his friend anymore he looked wild, like he will kill everyone who comes in the middle.

Khaothung took out the gun from Jack's pocket holding it infront of him "he did nothing to you" khaothung screamed holding the gun. "Khaothung, jack did nothing" Tay screamed, trying his best to calm Khaothung.

"Nothing? He tried to kill First" khaothung said looking at Tay.
Jack signed Tay to keep quiet and let him do what he was doing.

"you think i killed your boy? Yes I said that day things out of anger but i didn't fucking meant any of it. You fell in love and I never minded it, untill my work was going down and you refused to help me because of that kid. I was angry, i said something in anger and then I never troubled you. I would never kill someone who had never messed with me or my buisness and I'm not that dumb to fucking test your anger, so if you still think i tried to kill your boy, pull the trigger and end my life"

Hearing Jack's words, khaothung pulled the trigger and shot two times in the air. Screaming in anger, he left the place.

....
Entering the house which he once called home felt alone. This house was nothing when First wasn't with me because this house was built for him.

Walking inside the room he felt how much he needed First in his life. "Khaothung?" He heard a voice, turning behind he looked at First's dad standing on the door.

He walked inside, stood infront of khaothung "Come here" he said spreading his arms, asking for hug
Khaothung immediately crashed in his arms, breaking down.

Khaothung really felt sorry for pa.
He didn't deserved any of this. The old man was ofc sad about his son's condition but instead of blaming khaothung he pulled him in his embrace, despite of suffering himself.
Khaothung was disappointed he felt his past was now haunting him, and it will hurl his present badly.

Tbc.

Author's note
What am I writing? 😤☝🏼
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋