end

"This is exactly from where i pushed your fucking husband"

His this statement made me wanna push him out of the window right there.

But We both were distracted by the ring of my phone.

Harry took this as a chance a escaped from my grip. Which made the phone drop on the ground.

"Khaothung" i heard a voice from the phone.

Maybe the phone was picked up by accident.

"Khaothung, we have Harry's wife and kid. It's your responsibility come and kill them"

Jack on the other side spoke up. Hearing jacks words Harry went and picked the phone.

"Hey leave her. Don't involve them in this. Khaothung "

he walked up to me falling on my legs, joining his hands.

"Khaothung, I beg you. Don't involve my wife and kid"

I took the phone from his hand.

"Keep them there until I reach there"

I tried walking towards the door. Now i knew his weak point.

"Khaothung please. I'm sorry I did whatever I did I had my own reasons. I'll not do anything like this again"

"What reasons? Some stupid reasons of your fucking ruined my happy family"

"I'll tell you everything. please don't kill my wife.

I stopped to listen what he wanted to speak.

(Author's note - as you'll are bit confused here is Harry's side story)

Harry's POV:

A failure is what you'll can call me. Whole my life ive been trying hard but i couldn't never satisfy what my love wants. my love, my wife.
I don't even remember when was the last time she was happily living with me. This days all she do was scream, complaint or....or throw me out of the house. That's where it all started. A scream would make me go so crazy that i would go at any level to stop it.

Sometimes it just feels like i should kill her. But I can't....love that's what's stopping me from doing it. I lover her alot which always stopped me from taking away her life.

My friend always suggested that men's should keep their wife's low. Whenever I visited him he always suggested on removing my frustration and anger on my wife just like he did his.

Because from his opinion womens was a stress reliever and that's why they are born on this planet. Sometimes I just wish I u could do the same but I can't because as I said I was a failure.

...
"Excuse me, madam that's a kid and you are the one who should understand"

Right now a man was screaming his lungs out on my women. How dare he?

"So what he is a kid. Can't he fucking walk. Look at the ice cream that fell down. And who TF are u ? Are u his father?." My wife fought back.

"His father or not. you have no right to scream at a kid just because of a ice cream. Look how scared he looked"
They kept fighting. It boiled my blood.

I took my wife's hand and pulled her out
"What are u doing?"
"Let it be. Let's not fight"

"Let's not fight? OMG there u go the scared and coward person. God!! Sometimes I just regret marrying you. Find your way home I'm taking jigsaw (their kid) for a movie" with that she left

....
Khaothung POV:

"And?"

"That man with whom my wife fought was your husband"