revenge

Sitting inside my jeep, i hurriedly called Mond.

"What makes you remembe-"

"Harry, he knows who I'm. Mond, ill do anything you want me to, just save First's dad. Save pa"

I texted mond pa's address and tried my best to reach home(pa's home) as soon as possible

On my way home I called Tay.

"Tay, as soon as possible reach at the hospital. I'll explain everything to you later. just go and look after First for me now"

Understanding that something was up tay didn't asked anything further and agreed.

All i thought was, if anything happened to pa today. What was i gonna tell First? How will I show him my face?

....
When i reached home, everyone was surrounded outside the house. I tried to enter in but was stop by some cops.
I tried my best to get out of the grip and enter but they were not cooperating until mond's order. They finally let me in.

I went in, I saw pa was sitting on the couch while the cops were calming him down while making him drink water. A grif of relief was visible on my face. Pa was safe. He had injuries and cuts on his face and body which made my blood boil.

As soon as he saw me he broke down. I went up to him sitting besides him and holding him tight.

"Khaothung, I thought I will never see my son again" he cried out loud.

"Shhh, you will. I'm sorry I was late"

He looked at me "I'm not only talking about First. Stop this khaothung I don't wanna lose you too"

"I will, I will stop everything soon pa. I won't let that man live for coming after u"

....
"He ran away khaothung"

hearing the words from mond. My hand unconsciously took hold of my head. But that's when mond again spoke up

"You know what, he should have not attacked your father"

I stared at him blankly.

"Harry called me a while ago"
My eyes widened.

"He wants to surrender. Maybe because he doesn't want to die from your hands"

"You know where he is right?"

The little nod from mond was enough for me to have my answer "and you won't tell me where he is, right?"

He stayed silent, right now I knew i failed in taking the revenge. I failed as a husband, I failed as a son, i failed both the people who always believe in me.

"No" confusion took over my sad face.

"He's at your and First's home. Go, Go and kill him for what he did to you and everyone out there. Go and get your revenge. This time I won't interfere in anything."

How did he dare to go back at the same place where he almost killed my husband. Anger took over me, I took my keys and went out after informing mond to be there with pa untill I was home again.

....
Entering inside the house I saw Harry sitting on the ground looking at the television. As he saw me enter, he turned off the television turning his attention to me.

"I was waiting for you khaothung thanawat Rattanakitpaisarn"

He knew I was gonna come instead of mond.

I walked towards him picking him up by his collar.

"Fucking bastard" i punched him making him fall on the ground.
Kicking him with all my energy.

"Please leave me, I'm sorry" i heard him pleading which made me increase the punches and kicks.

"Please don't kill me!!!" He screamed for the last time before going silent and looking at me. Indeed a psychopath.

Starting into my soul, he finally let out a big laugh making my anger grow more and knuckles turning white because of the fist.

"That's how your husband begged for his life too"

his words made me go mad.
Was this all a joke for him? He didn't really cared about his life. Did he?

"When he finally said 'i have already got a second life, I have many dreams to complete with my husband ' it made me wanna kill him more" he said mocking First.

Screaming from anger, I picked up the small table that was on my right side and smacked it on his head.
When i thought he finally stopped.

"Kill me" he screamed "kill me you fucking husband's pet. Do u think you will win after killing me? Maybe you will in your husband's eyes but I'll still be a hero in my wife's"

So that was his plan all along.

"My wife will cry everyday for me. She will always think I was right. She will never get to know what the truth was because she will never fucking listen to you stupid people"

I was lost. Because if i killed him right here he was gonna win. And if i didn't I will fail. I sat on the couch holding my head, screaming on the top of my lungs.

"I did it for my family, I did it for my wife. The frustration i had all day I can't remove it on my wife, i loved her alot. So i went out killing people to save my family" he spoke still on the ground.

"What about my family? What about all the victims families that you killed for your wife. Who doesn't even fucking care about you"

The words left my mouth and i felt something stabbing inside my stomach
'A knife' that he hand stabbed inside me.

"She cares about me alot. Don't even dare to think she doesn't gives a fuck about me"
I removed the knife as it wasn't that deep and twisted his hands.

"That's the truth Harry. She. Doesn't. Give. A. Fuck. About. You."
I said pushing him towards the window.
Holding him on the edge.
He gave out a small laugh.

"This is exactly from where i pushed your fucking husband"

Tbc.

Author's note
I really didn't liked how this story came out. There was so many things i thought but it didn't came out the same I'm sad af🥲
My last story went to 6k thanks to the people who followed me here☝🏼😋☝🏼
Next chapter probably the last and then new story 🥸
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋