Chapter - 1

This college.... This damn college!. I can't believe it!! I made it to here. This college was my dream college since I was in school and it's hard to believe that I made it in here through scholarship. I am so happy! My parents were so proud of me. My struggle, pain, tears, sweat everything is worth it now. This college is so good looking as well. It's structure, architecture everything is good and now I can only hope for people to be just like this college... Beautiful.

Lisa is roaming around the corridors of the college. Smiling widely to herself. Just then her stomach growls.

Oh shoot I forgot to have breakfast today. You can't blame I was too excited for this well never mind, I still have 20 minutes before my class starts so I can have breakfast at the cafeteria.

She nods to her self and starts to walk towards the cafeteria while whistling some melody of her favorite songs. After a while she arrives at the cafeteria and goes to order her breakfast. While her breakfast is getting ready, she searches for a good seat to have her breakfast.

That seat looks good so yeaah I am going to have my breakfast right there.

"Hey your breakfast is ready miss." Says the worker.

"Thank you and here is the money." She says while smiling widely.

She was just having the time of her life while munching some fries in her mouth. Just then she hears a very expensive sounding voice which has a mixture of british and australian accent. At first she didn't realised that the owner of the voice was talking to her so she removes her ear buds and focuses on the owner of the expensive sounding voice.

She sees a pair of feline cat eyes staring right into her soul without any emotions. She doesn't know why but the gorgeous lady standing right in front of her is making her kinda feel nervous. She almost feels as if she's going to get lost in those feline eyes if she keeps on staring at her.

"Hey you! Are you fucking deaf or what?!"
The feline eyes cusses at her irritatingly.

"No, I-i am sorry miss. I didn't realise I was acting weird. I apologize. If you want to sit with me you can, the seats are empty. " Lisa apologizes to the latter and smiles sweetly towards her as well but the latter is frowning at her currently and scoffs at her after hearing her invitation and sorry.

"Me a dazzler sitting with you a weakling?" She laughs hearing this with her friends and then she sternly says "listen you weakling, shove your apology to your ass I literally don't care. Get out of my seat. I own this whole area so you have no right to sit on my place. I assume you are new so I will let this go so now LEAVE!"

Lisa is really shocked and confused a bit by hearing this. She doesn't know how to react to this. She feels embarrassed, insulted by the latter and she wonders what even is a weakling or dazzler? No one has ever treated her like this. Tears form in her eyes. Just keeps on staring at the latter with teary eyes.

She doesn't says anything, just picks up her things quickly and was about to leave from there but cause of too much hurry, she trips and fell on the floor. People around her starts to laugh at her, making fun of her. She starts to sob and gets up from there, looks at the latter once more, she tries to see there might be a hint of guilt but doesn't saw a single emotion in her stern face so she quickly leaves from there.

While wiping her tears, her eyes catches an empty class. She goes inside and locks it. And cries cause of feeling too much embarrassment, insulted on her first day of college.

"I th-thought things will g-go the way I im-iimagined them to go but this was really un-unexpected. Why did she be-behaved that way with m-me?" Tries to calm herself, stops herself from crying.

After a while her breathing calms down, she's breathing normally, has stopped crying, it's almost time of her class so she gets up, goes to the nearest washroom. Stares at herself in the mirror. Memories of morning starts to get in her head, wants to cry again but she somehow controls herself, put on some make up to make herself look normal and nice.

"No Lisa, don't cry, she looked nice, beautiful, gorgeous but her personality was opposite. Don't be sad, don't cry. You will get through this. You are strong girl right? And also this college is so big,you probably won't ever meet that girl again so don't worry. A bad morning doesn't mean a bad day right?" She tries to console herself while looking at the mirror, takes a deep breath and tries to smile at herself and leaves to go to her class.

__________________________________

-someone