Chapter- 9

Jennie

I am staring at this creature in disbelief. She's literally eating like a pig. It's as if she haven't eaten in a while. But still looking kind of cute. She's really cute but really different in bed. It's like a total different person. She's a freak and I am sure she probably hasn't even realised that how good she actually is. I have a doubt if I was really her first or not. If she has lied to me and somehow I find out that I am not then I will kill her and the person who took her virginity as well.

I grit my teeth tightly at the thought of someone else touching her.

"Aggashi, aggashi!" I hear her call out me, getting me back to my senses.

"What weakling? " I harshly say to her.

"I-i am sorry aggashi but a-are we going to stay in here for w-whole day?" She asks while looking down and playing with her fingers. Oh those fingers, the things they made me fe- not again self!! She's really looking like a baby. Made me kinda felt guilty for harshly talking to her.

I clear my throat. " No, I want to go for shopping and you are going to accompany mr." I said to her with a straight face. She looks at me again with those innocent looking eyes but then again I get a reminder of these doe eyes turning into serine eyes when she's not doing so innocent things.

I shook my head to get my out of these thoughts she asks me something again.

"Just two of us aggashi?"

"Yeah. Why? You have any problem with going out with me 'your highness?'  " I ask sarcastically.

"No no aggashi. You got it wrong. I just thought you might want to shop with your friends. "
She says rubbing her neck, still looking down. Her not looking at me while talking to me is making me mad! So I did something surprising.

I sit on her lap, making her get froze. I smirk at the effect which I have on her. I hold her chin and pull her closer to my lips.

"Listen weakling, when you are talking to me, I want you to straight look into my eyes. I hate it when you are not looking at my eyes. It makes me feel as if I am not getting your attention and I hate it! I want your whole attention on me. Understood?"

I said straight looking into her eyes but I am surprised cause her attention is on my lips. I smirk and grip her hair tightly to pull her head even more closer to mine. I put my lips on hers, kissing her softly this time. I fucking love the way she tasts. I enter my tongue inside, exploring each and every area while I grind my body to hers. I break the kiss with a string of saliva attached to both of our tongues. I attack her neck. Oh god! This girl derives me crazy. She wakes the beast inside me. I suck her sensitive spots making her go shiver but then I realise something. I stop myself and look at her fumingly.

"Why is it only me wanting to touch you?! Not you!?" I ask her furiously while she widens her eyes at me making me want to choke her.

"W-what do you mean aggashi?" She asks me shyly while blushing. I roll my eyes back in frustrarion as I get her both arms and wrapp it around my waist tightly. Now there's no space between us, making me just want to stay in her lap for whole day.
I bury my head tightly on her neck.

"Ammm... This... This is what I want weakling. Don't even loose your arms around me. That's my order." I said to her rasply. Maybe the shopping plan can be postponed as I am in no mood to get out of her arms. She's so comfy and snuggly. I give neck some kisses and I felt really sleepy when she started to caress my hairs. Oh this feels like heaven.

Lisa

I don't know why but I am really enjoying her having in my arms, she's sitting on my lap, wrapping her both legs around me tightly, snuggling her head right into my neck, giving them light kisses. I am carressing her silky beautiful hairs. After a while I felt her sleeping and I felt sleepy too so I layed down on bed with her in arms in same position. I tried to get her legs off me but she snuggled more tightly.

"Nooo, I am not letting you go." She whines in her sleep like a baby. I can't help to but smile at this side of hers. So I just let her snuggle me while sleeping as I drifted of to sleep as well.

________________________________________

-someone.