Chapter- 3

Jennie

I am Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, the diva, the queen of this college. People worship, kiss the ground I walk in, flips my hair.

I literally own this college wait no no, we the Dazzlers own this college, our parents give donation to this college so we own this college.

Smirks to herself.

"Girls follow me to cafeteria. I didn't had breakfast at home so I want to have it now."

They nodded and followed me. As soon as we arrived at the cafeteria. I see someone sitting on my place! Who like who! Dares to sit on my place?! She looks like a real weirdo. Oh another stinking weakling I assume. If only I could erase all these poor asses, I would have.

I don't want to talk to any weakling so I will just glare at her till she looks at my way and move her ass up by herself.

DAMN IT! IT'S BEEN 5 MINUTES, SHE STILL AIN'T LOOKING AT ME! NO ONE IGNORES ME!

"HEY YOU! Are you fucking deaf or what?!" Ooh ear buds huh so this is why you were not focusing at me? She's kinda tall hmmm. Brown doe eyes hmmm. Bang hairstyle hmmm. Plump kissable lips hmmmm. Wait what?! Tf? No. Okay. Cheap clothes , right a weakling.

"No, I-i am sorry miss. I didn't realise I was acting weird. I apologize. If you want to sit with me you can, the seats are empty. " I scoff and laugh at this with my friends. Like what the fuck? You're inviting a dazzler, not just any dazzler but the diva herself to join a weakling for breakfast? Such a shame. How could she even think this? Probably a newbie in here. Which a new pet. Grins evilly at the thought of having a new pet.

"Me? a dazzler sitting with a weakling? In your dreams you weakling." I laugh at the weakling like how dare she even thought that I will be friend with her? Lol  even my friends are laughing like who won't laugh at this?  But I need to say a few things more. "listen you weakling, shove your apology to your ass I literally don't care. Get out of my seat. I own this whole area so you have no right to sit on my place. I assume you are new so I will let this go so now as you are newbie. NOW LEAVE."

I said to her very very rudely cause this girl really getting on my nerves and nobody fucks with JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM.

I flip my hair and looked at her. FUCK. She's looking so mesmerizing with tears in her eyes. I felt something weird happening in my tummy, in my heart when she stared at me with tears in her eyes. She's looking like a puppy who got scolded by the momma. I couldn't stop staring at her while she's controlling herself to not cry. She's looking so cute and innocent. I focus on her every movement. How her lips curls themselves when she's try to control herself, how her cheeks and nose starts to get red cause of crying.

She gathers her things quickly and tries to get out of here but all of a sudden she trips and falls. Everyone sitting in the cafe laughs at her. I kinda felt bad for her but I remember I the diva, the baddest bitch in this college so I laughed at her too. I can see her feeling so embarrassed. So damn cute. Ugh not again self!

She quickly runs outside. I kept staring at her and smirk to myself. She's going to be my playtoy means mine.

I looked at her half eaten food. "Tae, go feed these fries and burger to any street dog." I ordered him.

"What? Why me?!" I roll my eyes, he's such a lazy ass.

"Do as I say. Don't even question me." I said to him in a very serious tone.

"Okay okay, anything for you baby." He says and picksup the food and goes out.

Just then my eyes caught something. A key chain. This key chain contains the name and photo of the owner. I pick it up and look at the picture of her smiling widely, her eyes shining. I smirk to myself knowing I am going to have this person. I read out her name. LALISA MANOBAN. Interesting.

After having breakfast, at class.

Trust me when I say I was very surprised know that weaking aka Lisa was my classmate on top of she's going to sit beside me this whole year made me happy to my cells. I mean I don't even to waste my time and energy on finding her.

I stopped tae from annoying her cause I want to do something worse then that to her and I have a great idea for it. I grinning to myself and just look at her secretly.

After the class, I told my friends that I need to go to washroom. I went inside a empty classroom and saw the weakling coming towards it while finding something inside her bag. I smirk and pulled her inside the classroom. Locked the door and pinned her on the wall. I grip my palm with hers, tangling my fingers with hers. She's looking very shocked and scared. Fuck I want to kiss her.

__________________________________

-someone