Chapter- 13 (M)

Lisa

I am taking as much as time I can take while showering cause I know she's going to punish me once I am out but her mood didn't seemed that bad either maybe she's actually in good mood right now.

I wrap the towel against me tightly as I get myself ready to face the monster that's waiting for me in the bedroom.

I slowly go out and walk with heavy steps towards my bedroom. I try to open the door very silently just in case if she has fallen asleep.

"Hope she's sleeping, hope she's sleeping." I chant a bit before going inside.

My jaw dropps when I saw her glaring at me with almost no clothes on her body. I immediately looked down and tighten my towel against me. I felt my feets shaking a bit as I was walking closer to my clothes.

"Where did you go after running away from me?" She asked me in a very deep threatening voice, making me shiver.

"Um, n-o where, just roamed around in p-parks. That's it." I replied with my eyes closed, she can't see me as she's behind me.

I felt her presence coming closer to me.

"I am asking you again Lisa. Why did you run off and where to? And what did you do?"
I felt shiver ran down my veins hearing her husky whisper against my ear.

"I-I don't know why I run off. I really have no idea, I just wanted to be away from you." I replied not looking at her, just looking down at the floor.

She holded my chin, making me look at her, in her eyes.

"Away from me? To the point of staying with a boy ha?" My eyes popped up knowing she knows. She's looking very angry.

"I-i fell down unc-"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear any lies from you!"

She holded me really tight by arms as she keep on glaring at me as if I committed a crime but I am so confused and scared by her behavior.

" Jennie, it-it's hurting, please" Tears glimmer in my eyes looking at her. I saw her eyes softened a bit as she quickly let go of me.

She turned opposite to me. "It's Aggashi for you weakling. Now I want you naked on bed in 5 minutes. You really need to know who you belong to." She said as she quickly left the room leaving me standing there like a fool.

Tears form in my eyes as I know what's going to happen next and I can't nothing about it. I put my hand on my mouth as I sob.

Jennie

Takes out a cigarette and lits it up as I smoke.

What's wrong with me? Why? Why her tears effect me? Fuck! Come on Jennie it's just been two days since you met her! Why are you possessive over her? Why do you care if she fucks around with other people? Why does it matter to you so much?! I have never felt the need of owning anyone before but since I layed my eyes at her. I have this want of wanting her, needing her, marking her as mine. She makes me feel things I have never felt before. I didn't even know what's jealousy is, possessiveness is before knowing her.

I sigh as I massage my temples.

I don't care. I have this inner need of owning her, this inner power to make her belong to me cause that's the truth! The moment I had her, she belonged to me. That's it! No one else can have her and if anyone tried, I will kill that person if I have too. I really won't think twice about it. I know I can't understand myself and I truly don't even want too.