Chapter- 7 (M)

Jennie

Goddamn! The sight in front of me looks mesmerizing, something I would love to look at every day. I don't know what she did to me but I can't keep my hands to myself if I am near her. I have this impatience urge to touch her, to feel her, to pleasure her. I move to her and hug her from behind. I squeeze her breasts with my hands. The way she moans encourages me to make her moan more and I will. I plant soft kisses on her neck. She smells so yummy. I run my hand from her collar bone between the valley of her breasts called clevage to down her stomach. I run my hands on her hardened abs. Didn't know she had it. I can feel her melting in my touch. The way she's closing her eyes. I almost got my fingers inside her underwear but she quickly detaches herself from me. I take a deep breath and ask her

"Why?" She's looking down, not looking at me.

"We will get late for our college." She says in a very low tone. Hmmm, right college. I sigh frustratingly.

"We still have an hour. How about you give me a lap dance?" I said in a tone that gives this as a order.

"I don't know how to dance. Also I am not a stripper." She said looking away from me while there's some red tint forming on cheeks. I smirk she's blushing. She's shy.

"Tell me weakling, are you perhaps a virgin?" She looks at me in shock and then again looks away and answers with a nod. HELL FUCKING YEAH! I don't know why but knowing no one has seen her body, her sexy - delicious looking breasts. I have this sudden urge to own her, mark her. I have never felt this way for anyone, even those with whom I have had sex or my current so called boyfriend. Hell like I care. I can feel my eyes drowning in her.

"If you follow my orders, if you follow me. I give you my words that no one will bother you in the college." I said looking straight in her eyes.

"But if you didn't then anything can happen with you." I said this and I know she knows this is a warning so she has no choice but to follow me. Oh how it feels so good to have such power.

"Please don't, I will do wh-whatever you want me too." She pleaded. Poor baby. But sorry not sorry.

I give her a victory smile, just want what I wanted to hear.

"Please me Lisa. Alexa play a sensual music. " I said and move to my bed, sat on the bed while spreading my legs showing her my soaking wet panty.

Lisa

At this point I don't know who's seducing who. Is she seducing me or was I supposed to seduce her? But whatever it is, I can't seem to stop myself from staring at her wet centre which is hidden by the soaked underwear.

I gulp and take a long deep breath. I can't take this anymore. I can't think straight anymore. I will give her what she wants. You want this right aggashi? I will give you this.

I walk to her and crawl on her bed. I can see staring at me in confusion and shock but I don't give a fuck anymore. My body has taken control over me. I push her to lie down on bed and get myself on top of her.
With any warning, I devour myself in her mouth. I enter my tongue in her mouth without permission. I kiss her so hard, I bite her bottom lip which made her moan. She wrapps her one arm around my neck, pulling me close to her impossibly. While one hand is squeezing my ass. I felt her hand going inside my underwear and she squeezed my bare ass. Now both of her hands are inside it, playing with my butt cheeks.

The pleasure I am feeling is unexplainable. I roll my eyes in pleasure as my whole body is feeling the sensation. She pushes me to lie down now as she attacks my neck, sucking on my skin like a vampire. She's probably leaving some marks. I moaned when I felt her sucking on my sensitive skin. "Ughhh fuck!" I felt her smirking at my moan and she whispered in ear "I will find your all weak points, I will discover your whole body, i will kiss you, suck you everywhere. Your whole body will scream that you are marked by me. I will be your first Lisa. I will make you crave me, beg me for more." I tried to focus on her words but her hands were making it really hard for me. She touched me down there, she was teasing my clit in a circle position through her fingers.

I squealed when I felt her going down on me without breaking the eye contact. She did something very sexy. Something I won't have ever imagined in my life. She removed my underwear through her teeth while sensually staring right at me. Now I am all naked like a baby in front of her, feeling really shy so I just closed my eyes. I felt her storking my clit by her finger. I felt my upper body lifted a bit in pleasure. I clinched my vagina making me scream her name. "Jennnnnieee!"

"Scream my name baby, scream it all. I love hearing my name from your mouth like this." I looked down at her while panting, her head was in the middle on my legs now. She saw her take a lick of mine.

"Ohh! fuck jennie" She's painfully slowly licking my folds , my clit. I want her to devour her mouth in my vagina. I want her to fuck me real hard and rough. She has made me discover a personality, a dark personality of mine which I didn't even knew existed in me.

"What? What do you want me to do?" She exactly knows what I want!!! Such a brat! Fucking tease.

"Oh god please jennie! Fuck me! Hard and rough!" I cry in Desperation. Without any warning she sucked on my clit while pushing her middle finger inside me making me scream even more. She kept on thrusting inside - out of me while I was moaning in pain.

"I-it hurts." I said in a low intense voice. She heard me and thrusted a bit gently. After a while, the pleasure started to build inside me. "F-faster Jennie." I asked her to fasten the speed while closing my eyes in pleasure, I could feel my breasts bouncing and my whole body shaking. I moaned even louder when she entered her tongue inside me and thrusted even roughly and faster. I could feel myself getting close. She put of her hands on my breasts squeezing them both with the same force. This doubled the pleasure.

"I-i am close!" I said and I see her give me long lick in response making me lift my body. She went back to fucking me like a beast and I cummed real hard on her face. I see her licking all of my cum by her toungue kinda making me feel embarrassed. She got up while I could see my legs still shaking, I see some drops of blood as well. This hitted me, I am not a virgin anymore. All of a sudden my heart, mind went blank. I see her wiping her face with a tissue and after that she came close to me, gives me a breathtaking kiss, biting my lower lip just so she can enter her tongue inside, she give me a taste of myself. "I am going to have a shower now and if you want to join. I won't mind it."

She said and gives me a wink while she removed her undergarments in front of me making me getting wet again. She goes inside the bathroom while give me a smirk. I didn't realised when my feet started to follow her but I went inside while locking the bathroom door.

______________________________________

Guess what will happen next? 👀

-someone