Chapter- 20

"Ahh! Fucking leave me!" The police officer hits him hard on his face.

Taehyung groans in pain.

"Listen kid, keep your mouth shut and your language...." The police officer grunts at him and says "I will break your bones if you ever swear AGAIN! Bloody teenagers."

"I am not a teenager." Taehyung says wiping the blood around his lips.

The police officer laughs sarcastically and pulls his hairs tightly. "Don't even try to joke with me, I don't care about your age. Be thankful that I can't give you third degree treatment otherwise you would be dead right now." He whisper this to him and pushes him.

"John, just lock him up and come here." The  other officer calls for him colleague.

Taehyung crawls to the corner of the lock up and grits his teeth in anger.

"Once I am out of here, I will fuck up every fucking person who's responsible for my situation in here. Especially that bitch with bangs!" He murmurs these words in anger to himself while gritting his teeths.
..
...
....
......

"I just feel like I have some personal problems with such people like rapists! They boil my blood!" John says angrily while getting himself a glass of water.

"I understand that but keep your emotions inside you. Control it man, you're new here so it's normal to get mad, very understandable but you will get used to such cases soon."

"Um, yeahh thanks for the advice but yeah we need statement of the viticm."

"About this, yeah I have called her friends for the statement so they would be here anytime."

"Alright, that's great. "

MEANWHILE

"Do you feel pain anywhere?" The doctor asks while checking the wounds around her arms.

"Slightly yeah I do." He pauses and check the back of her head by his hand.

"Feel the pain or any discomfort in there?"

"Hm, yeah I do." He leans back and writes something in the note.

"You'll be all fine, take care." He says and lefts the room.

He meets her friends, aunt and Lisa out in the living room. They all stand up immediately seeing him.

"How is my little girl doctor?? There's nothing to worry about right???" The aunt asks worrily.

"Yeah, there's nothing serious about the wounds or anything, they are minor and will be fine in a few days but what should we be worried about is the emotional trauma. In incidents like this victims mostly suffer through emotional trauma, mental health more except some few very tragic cases rather than physical activity so i would suggest you all to take her to a therapist."

He says and gives them a small smile and leaves the house. Everyone is quiet and just looking at each other with so much going on inside their heads.

"May I go meet her?" Lisa asks the aunt nervously.

"Sure sweetie you can and tell her that I will bring something for her to eat okay?"

Lisa smiles and nods in response.

Aunt leaves from there to the kitchen while the friends just sit on sofas some holding their head and some just tiredly sitting.

"What happened at the jail?" Irene asks the two.

"We were just called there to give out the statements and yeah Jennie has to give the statement, the whole truth to the police. The police might come here today."
Jisoo sighs after saying this.

"Okay but can Jennie give the statement though? I mean I just hope it doesn't triggers her or like you know what I mean right? They should give her time atleast."

"That's what I said to them too but they need her to tell them everything if we want taehyung to be put around the bars for long. We have to understand that taehyung's father is a very wealthy and respectful man of the city and he's probably gonna do everything to save his son and his respect."
Jisoo says frustratingly.

"Yeah? So what? It's not like Jennie belongs to some poor or middle class level. She's filthy rich as well."
Nayeon says.

"Bunny, you need to understand that Jennie's parents are not in this world anymore, yeah Jennie's all rich cause her parent's property everything is on her name but I don't think that's enough to fight with a damn politician. We have to think practically."
Mina says while massaging her temple.

"Agree with penguin, some politicians do not even have any kind of humanity as well so we will have to be careful and sharp."
Irene says and they all nod at her.

"Cmon guys, let's rest for a bit and we will think about this whole situation with a fresh mind, okay?"

Everyone agrees with nayeon as they get up and go upstairs to rest.

On their way to the room Jisoo stops and takes a look at Jennie's room. The door was slightly opened a bit so she peeked through it and saw Jennie sleeping comfortably in the arms of Lisa who has her arms wrapped around her very securely as if she's worried if someone will take Jennie away from her.

Jisoo smiles sadly as she looks down on her bracelet. She kisses it and leaves from there.
__________________________________

-someone.