Chapter 12 : Can I Trust My Memories? |Narration & Alyia

- Third Person Narration-

The surgery was a success. Now that Alyia had the genetic makeup and mutation of an Imphorian, her entire body changed with in a nights time after the surgery. Being superhuman was a thing of the past. Now what was left to do was get her Imphorian rank. To get an accurate rank Alyia would have to wait another two days before exercising her new body and mind. And hopefully the new genetics would help her activate her ore ability!

But as of now,  Doctor Lucia, Pirro, Catlin and Ullemia were waiting for her to wake up from the successful surgery.

In the corner Pirro stood, with his arms folded, while Catlin and Ullemia waited outside in the hall.

"You look worried." Lucia said to him, while putting her hand over his shoulder, "She's going to be fine. She might need an ice pack for her head, when she wakes though."

"You did a great job." Pirro said while looking at Alyia, "She looks as if she never was a superhuman."

"Mhm." Doctor Lucia smiled, "A beauty."

"Have you taken measurements yet?" he asked, "Sir Ahirman wants me to go and get her some clothing items."

"No, we have not yet. We usually wait until they are awake but if you're in a crunch on time you can." Doctor Lucia said. "She has a thin gown on at the moment so it should be easy."

Pirro swallowed hard as he watched Doctor Lucia open a drawer on the side of her bed pulling out a small measuring device.

"Use this." She handed the device to him, "It should do the trick. I'll be back after a while to see if she's woke, but if she wakes up before then, the ice packs are below the skin."

Pirro nodded his head and watched as she left. He then went over to Alyia and went to pull back the blanket that covered her. So many unhealthy thoughts went through his head making him shiver.

"Just do it." he whispered to himself.

He pulled the blanket back exposing her body to take the measurements only to be left speechless and hit with a scent similar a strong rosy wild flower...

A scented pheromone that a female gives off when she is fertile or pregnant. A scent that attracts most male creatures and even females.

He breathed in her scent once again to find himself getting a bit high and entirely aroused by her. And to make things harder, she was now a beautiful Imphorian, with shapely features.

"My god." He said under his breath unable to focus on the task at hand. "Beautiful."

As he starred at her body he begins to feel a subtle warmth, and firmness growing in between his legs. Unable to keep the bulge down, he knew he had to hurry.

Once getting her measurements and putting the blanket back on her body. He knew he had to leave, for he was unsure with what he might do, with her being asleep-

As he went to the door, Catlin opened it quietly and crept in.

"Here." Pirro said, handing the device to Catlin, "I've got her measurements, so you and Ullemia can go shop for her."

"I thought you were supposed to do it." Catlin took the device from his hand and in the moment, she noticed his excitedness, "Um-"

"I can't right now." Pirro turns away from her, " I am sure you and Ullemia would be more then happy to shop for her anyway."

"Fine." Catlin but walked around to be in front of Pirro again, "But I have something to tell you though."

"What is it?" Pirro looked away from her, "Hurry up."