Chapter 10.2 : Guilty or Innocent | Ahirman

Ahirman undid his robe, exposing the shorts and the linen shirt that he wore under neath. He then took the linen shirt off, giving sight to his rock-hard abs and built biceps, triceps, forearms, and crisp shoulders and his traps. His body had a level zero fat ratio and had the raw muscular appearance of a fighter. Fit, was an understatement to his physique, and with being blessed with broad shoulders and a small waist-granted him to be a favorable candidate for artist, who wished to make sculptures, in fact he had many sculptures of himself, done by different artists. And Over time he became the model of what a male imphorian should look like, if they were to be anything more than average...

Up until this moment no one knew of the scar that Sleslorix left on his body...

"This scar here-" Ahirman touched the eye-catching mark that Sleslorix had given him, "Is from a blade that Sleslorix used to attack me."

Ahirman then turned around, showing the entry of the blade, then its exit wound that close to his heart.

"What type of blade?" Virupaksai asked, "What blade could impel you so deeply?"

"A blade similar to the Taming Sari blade and laced with a lethal substance." Ahirman said with a subtle sadness, "As you can see, I did not heal well from it and sought care from my agents. "

"Let's bring in a medical professional to look at this wound." Virupaksai said to his brothers that sat behind him. " To begin tomorrow's event, yes?"

"I'll issue them in." Mexloti, the fifth chairman of the court responded.

"Do you believe that this was from murderous intent Sir Ahirman?" Virupaksai asked.

" Her very words were, ' If I can't have you, then no one can'." Ahirman answered," That is what she said to me after impelling me with such blade."

Virupaksai stared at the wound, for a moment.

" The report said nothing of this. Which leaves me to believe the reason Alpha Goddess Sleslorix didn't show her face in this court room today, is because the truth she attempted to hide was going to be revealed." Virupaksai turned his full attention to Anieo, "Look at him. Look at its severity."

Anieo looked at Ahirman, but before she could say anything Virupaksai spoke.

"A wound like that is something you'd get from a battlefield." He said, "That is no simple stabbing! From here I can tell she was aiming for his heart."

"She sought to protect herself." Anieo sat up immediately, "Who knows what type of situation caused her to leave such a mark. It is never just one sided!"

"It was completely one sided, she didn't want me to leave!" Ahirman corrected her, "She cried, she screamed, she threatened that I do not leave her and that her love will suffice! I didn't- I couldn't reciprocate! "

"Order!" Virupaksai said, "You both need not to speak to each other. Speak to me."

"He speaks of infidelity with her!" Anieo turned to Virupaksai, "Another crime at it's best!"

He looked towards Ahirman waiting for him to speak, but he said nothing.

"Would you like to go into further detail about her 'cries, scream and threats' towards you?" He asked.

"To sum it up, I was to leave here, from this planet, under Lord Riyphus word, to carry out a task. As you all know, I was gone for a while." He said, "Once I told Sleslroix this, she begins to act out strangely. I didn't want to deal with such childlike behavior, so I continued readying for the trip. She finds me and she's absolutely panicked that I was to leave."