Part 1.

Creme Brulee cookies situation. time:[11:00]

An cold morning again, our fellow pianist, Creme brulee cookie, is practicing. The cookies in the area could listen to his melody. The cookie was focusing while his eyes thought something different after finishing his practice for the 500th time, he looked at the window wondering again. Then he hears a little knock looking behind him as white chocolate waffle cookie, "Well well, look who's practicing just like he always does." Creme brulee turns around, "How did you get in?" White chocolate waffle cookie cleared his throat, "Anyways, what are you practicing? One of those sonatas or with the pianissimos again?" Creme brulee, "No, just- casual practicing." Wcw cookie tilted his head and lifted one eyebrow, "Casual doesn't sound like you brulee, perhaps just not feeling like playing?" Creme brulee sighs and answers, "I don't know. Though I do need some practicing for a hotel I will go to. I need to practice more but I keep messing up on that part." He pointed at the part where he got wrong a few times.

"Ah. the finale?" Wcw cookie scoffs, "Don't worry, it's just a finale. What is in your mind?" Creme brulee looks down on the keys pressing on one of them softly, "I- I don't know-." Wcw cookie says in a guess tone, "Let me guess, is it about a particular writer that maybe makes mystery novels 'wink wink?'" he guesses. Creme brulee rolls his eyes, "No it's not." Wcw cookie tsks, "Come on brulee, you know Linzer cookie, you really forgot about her?" Creme brulee sighs, "I haven't okay? It's just-. I play the finale and I-'' he sighs. Wcw cookie scoffs, "There is no 'finale' in love brulee. What if it's not the end?" Creme brulee sighed, "Please stop." Wcw cookie sighed in annoyance, "Alright kid, just checking on you. See you later." Creme brulee heard the door shut silently and spoke, "The finale was already settled White chocolate waffle cookie, it was already finished."

Linzer cookies situation. time:[11:30]

After the overwhelming success of her novel where she wrote the story of Mr. Waffle series. She was thinking about starting another book. Until someone knocked on her door. "Come in." A post owl gone in, it had a golden stamp and golden lining with a dash of black. "Hm?" She accepts the letter, It is a letter from the Hotel of historic crunches, an invite to their hotel. "Oh, the historic crunch hotel? Maybe this will give me some inspiration." She looks at her schedule once again, "This would be pretty nice. I should think about it." Someone knocked on her door. It was her editor, Sour blackberry jam cookie. "Hey, Linzer cookie, I saw the letter while the post owl was coming through the hall. Are you going to go to the hotel? Though there are still two months of break left after all." Linzer cookie giggles a little and asks, "How did you know about the hotel invitation?" Sour blackberry jam cookie clears his throat, "I got one as well. I can come and join." Linzer cookie smiles, "Oh? That is a surprise. Well when should we part?" Sour blackberry jam cookie replies, "I think tomorrow, how does it sound? My writer?" Linzer cookie spoke, "I don't really mind after all they said the invitations said it was recommended tomorrow so, sure."

{Next morning}

Creme brulee cookie's situation. time: [9:36~9:50]

Creme brulee cookie had packed his bags and practiced once again however he realized something got dropped from his piano. He widened his eyes and sighed. He placed the picture on the top of the piano, lifted his bags and left his house, Then started to go on a bus trip to the train station. It was in the morning after all he forgot that he didn't have any breakfast, so he went to the bakery shop and casually(?) bought a muffin. There was 1 hour and 20 minutes before the train would reach this station, so Creme brulee ate the muffin with his coffee casually(?). But then his pears hear a familiar voice in the distance almost talking to someone. He almost turned around, he resisted but he turned around anyways, It was Linzer cookie and Sour blackberry jam cookie.