Part 5.

Creme brulee cookie's POV & situation, Time: [8:40~10:50]

Creme brulee cookie: "That's the 100th time I practiced..."

I look at the clock, 10am still? I was starting to get bored.

Creme brulee cookie: "Sigh. Perhaps a small snack wouldn't hurt."

I got out of my room then wore my jacket. Then I noticed SBJ cookie and Linzer cookie.

SBJ cookie: "Oh, Creme brulee cookie?"

Creme brulee cookie: "Hello SBJ cookie."

Linzer cookie: "Hi Creme brulee cookie. Are you going out somewhere?"

Creme brulee cookie: "To maybe get a bite somewhere."

SBJ cookie: "Well, I am getting hungry I guess. May I join?"

Linzer cookie: "I will join as well, perhaps a cup of tea wouldn't hurt."

I nod silently.

All of us went down to Jambrook on a train. The city where music truly started, the place where Moztart was born, and made several of the greatest pianists in the cookie world.

I not only was excited, but dreamed of playing a song in the orchestra, the beautiful playing of violins, the conductor moving and swinging his baton to make all the instruments flow to his will. The trumpets and trombones and so much more, flowing in a rhythm of sensation.

Anyways, SBJ cookie, Linzer cookie and I, all went to a cafe in a nearby shopping mall, people with their winter clothes chattering among themselves. With orders done, I see Linzer cookie and SBJ cookie looking at their notebooks writing something.

Creme brulee cookie: "Do you guys have the same habit of writing on your notebook?"

SBJ cookie: "I mean- I can't say we don't."

Linzer cookie chuckles.

Linzer cookie: "I can't disagree. He actually writes his version of the scenario that I speak to him. He beats me when it comes to scenarios."

SBJ cookie: "Linzer cookie, of course not. You are the original creator, the creator of a series has been seen barely in history that is so popular. All I do is just give ideas. Not creating the actual amazing story like you."

Linzer cookie: "Oh, thank you SBJ cookie."

One of the workers in the cafe served us our drinks and pastries. We said thank you to them and it was all over awkward again. I am the one who is doing nothing while SBJ cookie and Linzer cookie are reading their scenarios that they made. I felt left out honestly.

SBJ cookie: "So Creme brulee cookie? How's practice?"

Creme brulee cookie: "Ah, uh. Yes, going well."

I startled for a second there, but I think he noticed I was left out? Or?

SBJ cookie: "What kind of song?"

Creme brulee cookie: "Multiple of them, about 5."

SBJ cookie: "Hm, I see."

I took a sip of my cup of coffee.

SBJ cookie: "Your lucky Epic cookie was nice. Other pianists would have never given up that chance."

Creme brulee cookie: "Yeah it was pretty nice of him. He looked like he honestly didn't care."