Part 8

Creme brulee cookie's POV & situation: [8:00~8:15]

I haven't got any sleep. My worries about Linzer cookie have been taking over me perhaps? I got out of bed wearing my clothes and getting out of my room. I start to adjust my hair while going through the corridors. Who would even try to murder Linzer cookie. I wonder. SBJ cookie did speak about the evidence after I returned to the hotel last night.

Creme brulee cookie: "Hm..."

Maybe I was thinking too hard. I shook my head a little and found Vanila viola cookie.

Vanilla viola cookie: "Oh, hi Creme brulee cookie. What's wrong?"

Creme brulee cookie: "It's really nothing."

Vanilla viola cookie: "Is it about Linzer cookie?"

Creme brulee cookie: "Uhm. How do you know that?"

Vanilla viola cookie: "Ah. Uhm. I heard it during my conversation with SBJ cookie."

That son of a-.

Creme brulee cookie: "Oh...uhm. Okay. Well, yes I am."

Vanilla viola cookie: "I mean, he said he didn't have much evidence so far. But I am sure the culprit is somewhere!"

Creme brulee cookie: "...Sigh. Yeah. Did SBJ cookie also tell you that I am Linzer cookie's ex?"

Vanilla viola cookie: "Yeah."

I suddenly have the urge to kill-.

Creme brulee cookie: "A-anyways. Where are you heading?"

Vanilla viola cookie: "Oh yeah! I was going to ask if we can practice!"

Creme brulee cookie: "Oh, uh. Sure. Forgot about the performance."

SBJ cookie's POV & situation, Time: [8:30~9:45]

Me and WCW cookie was trying to find this culprit, and so the first thing we did is that we went through EVERY gun shop from town to city. Unfortunately, we ended up with nothing. So we were on square one again in the cafe thinking...

SBJ cookie: "Sigh..."

Uhm, more like stressing.

WCW cookie: "Cheer up SBJ cookie. We will find the culprit."

SBJ cookie: "I know, I know. It's just that there is only two peices of evidence that we could find. What can we do with-."

Suddenly, we heard a bang! It was so loud that most of the citizens were scared.

SBJ cookie: "Come on, let's go!"

WCW cookie: "Yes, agreed!"

We dashed to the place where the bang noise was heard. One cookie was...bleeding?! We treated his wound and sent him to hospital, and so, we started to search.

WCW cookie: "Let's get started. Clocks up duel waffle blasters."

SBJ cookie: "Agreed. Pulls out a large poison ink fountain."

We were scouring the place, probably people thought of us as hunters...except for me. Because I am literally lifting a big fountain pen.

WCW: "I spotted one."

SBJ cookie: "Yeah. He definitely looks sus."

WCW: Side eye.

SBJ cookie: "Not in that way."