Part 7

Creme brulee cookie's POV & situation, Time: [11:00~11:10]

I was looking at Linzer cookie seeing the bandages on her right shoulder.

Creme brulee cookie: "Are you sure, uh,You're alright?"

Linzer cookie: "Hm?"

She closed her notebook and left her pen on the desk.

Linzer cookie: "I guess? The doctor said that I need some rest for a day or two."

I sigh in relief. I guess I really was too worried huh?

Creme brulee cookie: "So uh. How's the novel going?"

Linzer cookie: "Well, after I got shot. Uh. This might sound weird, but I got some inspiration from it."

Creme brulee cookie: "Uh, what?"

Linzer cookie: "In the draft version of the novel so far, I set that the writer gets shot, and wrote as well that they survived luckily, who knew that it would have come to real life?"

I sigh. I thought this would have been a normal stay, but this happens? What a coincidence. A murder mystery happened twice. That time on a train, and now in a hotel?

Creme brulee cookie: "It's really weird huh?

Linzer cookie: "Yeah, really weird. Say, Creme brulee cookie, how's practice?

Creme brulee cookie: "Going great. Uh. Linzer cookie?"

Linzer cookie: "Yeah?"

Creme brulee cookie: "Can we uh. Uhm. Can we go to a cafe or...some kind of restaurant? Like uh...only the two of us...?"

Linzer cookie: "Hm? Sure, why not?"

Creme brulee cookie: "Oh, uh, Really?-"

Linzer cookie: "Of course. Just, wait until I am all healed."

Third POV & situation, SBJ cookie's and WCW cookie's, Time:[11:15~11:25]

SBJ cookie: "Hm..."

WCW cookie: "It's really hard to just predict who the person that attempted to murder Linzer cookie with this evidence."

SBJ cookie: "Oh well. Only one thing to do!"

WCW cookie: "What is it SBJ?"

SBJ cookie: "We got to wait."

WCW cookie: "I agree with you, we can't find the culprit right now."

SBJ cookie: "Say, aren't there more cookie's coming to the hotel?"

WCW cookie: "Yes, perhaps we can interpret the culprit later."

SBJ cookie: "So, what shall we do in the meantime?"

WCW cookie: "Shopping?"

SBJ cookie: "Shopping."

Creme brulee cookie's POV & situation, Time: [5:30~6:10]

Milk jelly cookie emailed/messaged everyone to be in the hotel lobby. Only 20 minutes and everyone came.

Milk jelly cookie: "Okay, everyone!"

She claps her hands to get everyone's attention.

Milk jelly cookie: "Today we have another important guest. She is called the empress of violin and cello, the queen of piano. Vanilla viola cookie!"