Part 4.

Linzer cookie's POV & situation, Time: [12:00~1:00]

This time at the dinner that the hotel served, I was asked to sit somewhere so, I sat on the chair that was picked for me. The rest of the cookies that we're here all sat on their seats, but one cookie was not here.

Creme brulee cookie: "Sorry, I was getting a bit ahead of myself on practicing."

I scoff, of course.

Butter butler bear: "Well sir, you will sit with Linzer cookie."

I was pretty suddenly nervous to talk to him after he sat, was it SBJ's question that got stuck into my head or...?

Creme brulee cookie: "Linzer cookie? Are you alright? You look...quite startled for some reason."

Linzer cookie: "Oh uh, no. It's nothing really."

I sigh, then, Milk jelly cookie have already come.

Milk jelly cookie: "I am sorry everyone, I didn't mean to be late. Now, It's our chef's and my honor to serve you today, now lift your cups and let's have cheers."

Everyone: "One, two, three. CHEERS!"

We all put our drinks down and started to chat while me and Creme brulee cookie looked like he was trying to strike up a conversation.

Creme brulee cookie: "So uh, have you had any ideas after I played two songs for you?"

It seems like he wanted to start a conversation with me. I felt honestly relieved since he talked first. (Cuz I literally have nothing to ask him.)

Linzer cookie: "A few ideas. Thank you."

Creme brulee cookie: "Oh, no problem."

He looks at the food first taking his drink and sips on it. He looked a bit paranoid.

Linzer cookie: "What is wrong? Is it something about Epic cookie playing instead of you?"

Creme brulee cookie: "Yeah it is. But Epic cookie said he will let me play. But I am still a bit annoyed that they chose him over me."

I smile a bit, I think to myself, ("He would of been mad after all.")

The table was full of goods. I honestly did feel like eating today, but I did need a meal so I took a bite of the jelly steak on the platter with vegetables, never expecting less of one of the best hotels in cookie history.

Linzer cookie: "Wow. Of course, what was I expecting, the food is obviously good."

Creme brulee ate quietly, he looked like he was enjoying it...I think?

Creme brulee cookie's POV & situation, Time: [1:10~5:50]

After dinner, I went back to my room to practice. It was the song that I played once again last autumn. But that autumn, reminded me of- whatever, anyways, I kept practicing. I know this is a thing but, I felt like I was repeating, of course I knew that but, like about my life. Come to think of it, nothing is different. Other than concerts and getting invited to special events and occasions, I thought about what WAS different from my life or used to. My mind was cursed clearly why Linzer cookie? What made my life different, why is it related to Linzer cookie?

I gone out of my room to get a light midnight snack or something.

Epic cookie: "Oh, Creme brulee? What are you doing here in the late afternoon?"

Creme brulee cookie: "I was thinking what the other cookies are doing."

Epic cookie: "All of them went back to their rooms."