Story Summary and Main Characters

This is my second published book and I hope everyone will like it so please vote and comment.

Summary- Summer Sanderson and Ryan Anderson met when they were 6 years old when her and her family moved cross the street from Ryan and his family. Ryan has been obsessed and in love with Summer since they met but she doesn't feel the same way.

When they both were 15 years old they lost their virginity with each other then they started being friends with benefits and Ryan started acting differently like more than her best friend and more like her possession controlling boyfriend.

She met and started dating her boyfriend Sammy Hamilton who is only dating her because his uncle Jay making him to get back at Summer dad for stealing Summer mom away from jay in high school years ago.

But Summer doesn't know any of this but Ryan does so when Summer dad comes to Ryan dad asking for money or help to stop his business from going in bankruptcy. Ryan take this opportunity to get what he always wanted and also help Summer dad too. Summer dad agreed to it and Summer was forced to Marry Ryan in an arrangement marriage.

She ain't happy about it but Ryan is over the moon and he looks at it as he is protecting summer and helping her dad too but Summer doesn't see it that way.

                      Main Characters

Summer Sanderson 17 years old light skinned black girl with black hair, black girl and athletic body. She is a cheerleader