Chapter 20

Ryan POV

My family and I got in car and rode back home. After 30 mins we got home and got out of the car. My dad unlocked the door and we all went in.

My mom went in the kitchen to make all us of a small lunch because we are having Sunday dinner at the Anderson house at 7 pm.

It is just 2:30 pm right now so my dad went in the kitchen to help my mom with lunch and my brother and I went in the living room and played videogames until lunch was ready.

At 3:30 pm my parents called us. For lunch we were having our favorite sandwiches with salad & different fruits.

My brother and I washed our hands.
We all sat down and prayed then eat lunch and talk about different things.

I said to my mom "lunch was so good and thanks you so much for lunch" then I kissed her on her right cheek. My mom said "you are welcome RJ" I got up n put all our plates and cups in the dishwasher after I rinsed them off.

My parents and my brother went in the living room to watch TV but I went upstairs to my room to take a nap before we have to go to the Sanderson house.

I was just about to go to sleep when my phone vibrate. I put it up from my nightstand and I see Andrew calling me so answer it.

Me:whatup man
Andrew: nothing man I was just calling to see if you were still alive
Me:I laughed 🤣😂
Andrew: man when you smack summer ass I just knew she was going to kill you lol
Me: nah man she wasn't going to do anything and she didn't. She just looked at me with an confused look on her face. She knows who her daddy is
Andrew:does she know bout the marriage arrangement yet?
Me:I sure she knows now because her dad was going to talk to her after church
Andrew:she definitely going to kill you man
Me:No she ain't
Andrew:wait until she sees you. You are a dead man
Me: you just don't know Summer like I do. I am going to get off and take a nap before I go to dinner with her family at 7 pm
Andrew:o ok I have to go pick up Joy anyway. Just text me after the dinner so I know you are still alive lol
Me: alright man love you bro
Andrew: love you too bro.
Me:bye man
We both hang up

It was 5 pm so I took an hour nap before my phone alarm clock went off at 6 pm. I went into my bathroom got up n took a short shower, brush my teeth then went back in my room.

I went and got dressed in a black dress shirt and black pants with black shoes. I fixed my hair and looked myself in the mirror one last time. Man I look hot as hell.

I grabbed my phone then exited my room and went downstairs where my parents and James was waiting for me.