chapter 5

Summer POV

School was going by fast and now it is lunch time and Joy & me walk into the cafeteria and go get our food then go sit at the table with our friends.

We get to our friends table. There was  Chelsea Cross, she is 17 year old white girl with strawberry blonde hair, hazel eyes and perfect skinny body.

On the other side of the table was Faith Waters, she is 18 year old with black braids, brown eyes and althele curvy body n last but not least Jackson Warren, he is 18 year old gay white boy with blue hair, hazel eyes and althele body.

I love all these bitches and I wouldn't trade them for nothing.

Joy n me sit down I sit by Jackson. He said to me "hi bitch" and I said "hi slut" back to him then we hugged. I said "hi bitches" and everyone look at me and said "hi slut" we all burst out laughing.

Everyone started to the other person as I started talking to Joy and Jackson bout different things then the cafeteria door open then Ryan and his group of idiots walk in.

Ugh I went all day without seeing him really n he had to come in here. He looks around like he is looking for something or someone and I had a feeling it was me he was looking for n I was right.

As soon as our eyes met he started grinning big. He started walking towards our table with his friends behind him following him.

He got to our table and stop while still making eye contact with me then he said "how are all y'all beautiful ladies doing today?"

Everybody said fine while blushing but me ugh I just wanted him to go away. Jackson said to him "fine sexy what can we do for you big sexy hunk?"

Ryan grinned big again n said "nothing beautiful I just need to talk to Summer" then look at me while still grinned.

I said "I don't want to talk to you especially everything u did this morning" then I got up, throw the rest of my food in the trash then walked out of the door looking for Sammy because he didn't come in the cafeteria with his friends today.

I am worried about him no telling what Ryan n his friends did to him. I have to find him to see if he is o ok.

I was passing by a empty classroom when someone grabbed my right hand moving me inside it.

I was pulled again the wall when I heard the door lock. OMG. It is dark in here n I hear footsteps coming towards me and smell familiar cologne and only one person wear that kind. That person was Ryan Anderson.

He got to me and put his right hand over my mouth because I was bout to scream and he knew that.

He got so close to me our chest was touching. He said to me "I am going to remove my hand and don't you dare scream I just want to talk to you, deal"

I nodded my head and he removed his hand but I screamed anyway. I screamed "help anybody help me please" before he put his right hand over my mouth again then he said "u agree to not fucking scream remember" so I bite his hand and he removed it in pain n said "fuck why the fuck did u bite me?"

I said "so you would remove yr hand asshole" then tried to walk passed him but get grabbed my left arm n pulled me back to the wall.

He pinned me to the wall with his body while moving his hands up and down my body.

His left hand went inside my shirt then inside my bra.

His right hand went my back n undo my bra. His hands started massaging my breasts. He moved his mouth on my neck n started biting n sucking it.