chapter 13

Summer Pov

After school it was the first boy n girl basketball games of the season and the of course both of them won.

We are now at a party at someone house celebrating the school wins. Sammy has his left arm around me while he is talking to Tyler and Trevor. He ain't even talking to me. I feel alone.

I look cross from me and I see Ryan lending against a wall with Andrew and his friends around him.

I see joy n I walk over to her n said "let dance bitch" while pulling her on the dance floor. We started grinding on each other and shaking our ass.

I turn and I see Ryan watching me now n I started shaking my ass more n grinding more on Joy.

Before I know it I feel hard chest against my back and I started twerking my ass again this person dick. It was already hard.

I turn to see if Ryan was still watching and I don't see him where he was before so I figured this is him behind me with his hands on my waist. I started dancing more freaker until I turn around and see Sammy face ugh. I thought it was Ryan not Sammy.

Sammy whispers in my ear and said "let go somewhere private". He told my left hand and pulled me upstairs.
We had sex and after 15 mins then  he came and I fake an orgasm.

I told him I wanted to go home so I got dressed and went downstairs to find Andrew and Joy as we were going to the car I see Ryan making out with a cheerleader named Sarah. I felt sick to my stomach and I ran out of the house and got in Joy car.

They dropped me off at my house and I went inside and got in the shower. After 15 minutes I got out. I walked back in my room and put on my pj. I got in bed and cried myself to sleep I guess Ryan not interested in me anymore.