❄️ XMAS SPCL ❄️

[16+!!! This chapter has no connection with the story timeline, it's just a bonus/Christmas gift from me~!]

For the past few weeks, Minho has been arriving home later. He used to arrive around four thirty after a day of work at the pastry shop and he was always there before Hyunjin.

The black haired man was seriously starting to worry, but above all, a toxic curiosity haunted him and forced him to finally ask the question.

That evening, as he and Minho decorate the Christmas tree together in the living room, right next to the TV stand, Hyunjin finally opens his mouth, his eyes landing on the smaller one.

– Minho?

The person concerned offers a gentle smile to the taller one as he hangs a new sphere with golden reflections on one of the branches.

– Yes, Hyun?

– Why are you coming back later these days? You know I miss you a lot, my angel...

Hyunjin makes eyes at him before coming to stand behind him to wrap his arms around his waist, placing his lips on his shoulder as he watches him put colored glass stars in the tree.

– Oh...! It's the new guy from the pastry shop! My boss hired him a few weeks ago and he loves to talk! Like, really! He's always telling funny stories to me before leaving and he often shows me pictures of his dog. He's adorable!

– Mmmh... And what is his name?

– Juyeon! He's really a good man. Oh and, I wanted to tell you...

Minho turns his head to the side as he places one of his hands on Hyunjin’s arms, smiling lovingly.

– He invited me to his little party to celebrate Christmas with his friends. And I definitely won't go there without my lover...

A small smirk appears on the dark haired boy's face and he breathes against the smaller one's neck, making him get a very visible shiver.

– Interesting... Do you know you're adorable when you call me that? It makes me wanna eat you alive...

Hyunjin hugs Minho a little tighter and runs his tongue over the warm skin of his neck, making the brunet sigh.

– Hyun’... You're distracting me...

He chuckles lightly, but then a surprised moan escapes his lips when Hyunjin bites his skin.

A task as simple as decorating a tree had become much more difficult, to the point where they had to complete it only after having "fun" together.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓