𝟷𝟺

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

A full week separates Minho and Hyunjin from the day the brunet asked the swarthy to keep this promise.

As agreed, Hyunjin had done nothing and Minho had stayed by his side, under his roof, waiting for a response from one of the places he had applied to.

A response that was never received.

Despite all the places he had sent his CV, after seven long days, he hadn't gotten a single positive response.

Minho was starting to feel desperate, and Hyunjin absolutely didn't like seeing him like this, but he couldn't help but feel... happy.

It was selfish of him, but the companies rejecting his resume was the reason why Minho had to stay with him for a bit longer.

And although the days were long and their interactions were few and mundane, Hyunjin was happy to have Minho by his side.

They no longer slept in the same bed.

Minho was sleeping on the couch while Hyunjin was sleeping in his room.

And despite that, the black haired one was still satisfied. Satisfied to have the brunet under his roof, safe and sound.

He would have preferred to have him in his field of view, but he wasn't going to force him to do anything.

However, Hyunjin had noticed something.

Minho often seemed lost in his thoughts, and above all, he seemed to have a word in his mouth or a sentence that didn't want to come out.

He seemed... distracted.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

– It’s been a week now and you kept your promise.