chapter 8

Ship 3, Verstappen

"So, you called me sir"

"Thats rigth, I have a plan"

"And what is the plan?" Asked Massa.

"We're going to Nissany's spaceship, we can easily beat those kids," Jos explained.

"And what have I to do with it, sir?" Massa asked confused.

"I want you to lead that mission. I know perfectly well that Max can't handle that. He is much weaker to do that," answers Jos.

"I would like to help you, Mr. Verstappen," said Massa with a broad smile.

"Take out Roy first, if their leader is out it will be even easier to beat them" Jos said with a laugh.

"Are you sure? I don't think they'll give up that easily" Massa said

"oh I think so, they really aren't that strong"

"Do you want me to kill them or lock them up?"

"Lock most of them up, unless there annoying then you can kill them"

"Are we going to attack the other spaceships as well?" asked Massa.

"Yes, but that will come later. Have patience, Felipe," Jos replied calmly.

"Father. . ." Max said carefully, suddenly walking into the room.

"what? can't you see I'm busy you idiot?!" Jos asked frustrated.

"Sorry. . .but there's a little problem. . . ." Max said softly.

"damn it! what happened this time?" Jos asked angry.

"uh. . .Hologram K.M is gone, it looks like he went to another ship through the computer" Max explained while nervously playing with his fingers.

"Okay, just leave again Max," Jos ordered. Max sighed deeply and walked away. Jos was still mad that he had let Mick escape so easily.

"Shouldn't you be chasing that hologram?" Massa asked in surprise

"I already know that brat has gone to. He is probably on Hamilton's ship now. We will pick him up later. Because if it thinks he can escape from me, he is very wrong," said Jos with a smile.

Ship 6, Nissany

"Roy. . .you migth need to take a look at this" said Jack

"What is it Jack?" Asked Roy walking up to the pilot.

"Look! Its like there is another space ship comming our way" explained Jack. Roy's eyes went wide.

"SHIT! DENNIS CAL EVERYONE! I NEED EVERYONE HERE RIGTH NOW!" Ordered Roy. Dennis just nodded a little bit in shock because Roy just shouted at ones.

"I- what do you think it is?" Asked Jack suprised.

"Everyone needs to be ready. We're probably going to figth Verstappen" answerd Roy.

"W-what?! But that man he made a whole army of robots! We can't beat them!" Jack said worried.

"Oh we can beat them, because we never give up" said Roy putting a hand on Jack's shoulder

"We're going to make it I promise" said the captian with a kind smile.

Ship 3, Verstappen

"Come on! I can't leave without you!"

"I- I can't! My foot is stuck!"

"But I can't leave you here! I'm not leaving without you!"

"No go! You need to be safe!"

"But-"

"Run Arthur! There comming!"

"I don't want to leave you. . ."

"Shhh, don't cry. I will find you again I promise"

"Please let me stay with you. . ."

"Just go Arthur! You can escape this hell! Jos won't treat you any better when he finds out that you wanted to escape!"

"But then he will treat you badly!"

"Seb is here to protect me! Go Arthur! Its your last chance!"

"Bye Charlie. . ."

"Goodluck Thur!"

Ship 1, Häkkinen-Schumacher

Mark had arrived with his ship by the one of Micheal and Mika. The two ships wete conected with eachother.

"Well well well, look who arrived" said a voice with a Spanish accent.

"Fernando!" Said Mark happy before hugging the Spaniard.

"Mh, also hello" Mika said who was standing behind them.

"Oh yeah ofcourse, hello Mika" Mark said shaking Mika's hand.

"How are you guys doing?" Asked Fernando looking at Mark's crew who where standing behind the Aussie.

"Hey question, is Britney here?" Asked Daniel while racing his hand.

"Ha, yes he is. He would be so HAPPY to see you again" Fernando answerd with a laugh. Daniel walked past Mika and Fernando to seek for the German. You see, Daniel just really likes it to annoy people when he is bored. Antonio sighed and followed Daniel, not like he had anything better to do.

"Are you guys Hungry? Because Micheal is just done with cooking dinner" Mika asked.

"Oh god finally! I hope you guys have better food because Mark can't cook for shit!" Said Oscar

"Oscar!" Mark said

"Well, the kid isn't lying!" Jenson added.

"You can't say anything Jense, you also can't cook" Said Fernando

"Ofcourse your picking the side of your boyfriend or can I better say Husband in law?" Jenson teased.

"Boyfriend? Husband in law?" Asked Mika confused

"Heyyyy you see that? Its time to eat! Lets go!" Said Fernando quick. Lance and Carlos just laughed about it.

"Isä, papa asks if you could help with making the dessert" Said Kimi who walked up to them.

"KIMI! THE ICE MAN HELLO!" Said Jenson happy. But Kimi just looked coldly at him

"Rigth. . .looks like you didn't change!"

"Can I help with the dessert. . .?" Asked Yuki

"Oh yes! Yuki can cook really good!" Carlos said

"Yes! Way better then Mark" added Lance. Mark just sighed at it while Fernando rubbed his back.

"Ofcourse, follow me then I will let you see the kitchen. Fernando lead everyone to the dinnerroom will you?" Mika asked looking at his son.

"Yes isä" answerd Fernando with a smile.
"Everyone follow me"

____________________________________________