Everything's uglier up close

Maya's POV

"It's about you!" I scream at him. I wish I didn't tell him that, no one knows that I write songs or draw. But know he knows I write songs and that there about him.

I go to the school library and look out the window. I hear someone come in, but I don't turn around. I already know who it is.

He sits right next to me and just stairs at the floor. I don't look at him, I just look out the window.

"Maya, what are you thinking about?" He asked me. I wasn't gonna tell him, but I still did.

"How everything is paper. Paper people, paper houses, everything's uglier up close." I replied, but quickly regretted it.

He looked shocked like he knew I was hurting.

"Sor.." He cuts me off. "Not you," he tells me.

I smile, but only slightly. I go back to looking out the window and then he asked me the scariest question anyone could ask me.

"So..do you understand your feelings know?" He asked me with scared eyes.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter. You have a girlfriend." I remark.

"I don't care about her, I never did. I love you Maya. And if you wanna go slow, you know start with one date and then see what happens, then okay. As long as I'm with you." He replied.

"Ranger Rick, in order to go on a date with me you have to be single. And obviously right now you're not." I say with tear rolling down my face.

"Hey, I will be. I'm going to break up with Missy because all I need is you and only you." He said while hugging me.

"Lucas, about that song I was just singing can you just forget about it?" I asked him, knowing instantly what he was gonna say.

"Are you kidding me. I already recorded on my phone, so it's too late for that Maya. I will never forget this song." He tells me with a straight face.

"Fine, but you can't tell anybody that I write songs. Or that I sing. Okay Huckleberry?" I tell him trying to be serious.

"Fine." He replies.

"I gotta go, bye Lucas." I said.

"Bye. See you tomorrow at our date. I'll pick you up at 6:00." He reminds me

"Bye," I say then start walking home. I can't believe I'm actually going on a date with Ranger Rick! I can't wait!

πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

Okay I admit this chapter isn't that good, but I tried.
Also sorry that it was a short chapter
How's the story?
Keep voting.
Bye Laya/Lucaya Lövërs
I'll update tømørrøw