Waves of Life

As I walked barefoot on the smooth texture of the sand, breathing the fresh, cool, gentle breeze of the air, and seeing the waves gently touch the shore, I could tell that I required a stress reliever... and that would be the sea.

Who wouldn't love this body of water? I mean look at the view, the waves, the people who are laughing and enjoying their time swimming. The fresh air that you can breathe. And of course, the power of nature. Feeling the sand, and small seashells you could step on, it feels refreshing and heaven for me.

Everything here is a masterpiece. God knows how I'm very thankful for He created this kind of thing for us. I looked at the roaring waves, crashing against each other. For a minute, short and weak waves would come to the shore. Later on, bigger and stronger waves would crash.

This reminds me of something. It's a valuable thing that God gave to us for us to test ourselves. It is the waves of life. Each one on Earth can and will experience this. This type of wave is our problem in life. You know, the usual ups and downs, problems, conflicts, or whatever problems you may or have encountered.

If you're having problems right now, don't worry, that's normal. Problems are normal in this world. We can't avoid it that much because it naturally comes. God has a purpose why He gave us that kind of a problem. This could mean we're also hinted by God to ask for His help and let Him enter our lives so we do not drown in a sea or an ocean of problems.

These waves of life are particularly not easy to have, but if you know how to move along with it, your life will be much easier to live on. Waves could be destructive. By saying destructive one thing's for sure that it's a big one. A tsunami-like problem that is roaring on its way to you. But don't worry, keep calm, do not drown yourself from its destruction. That is its purpose. To make you stressed and make your life miserable in negativity.

"You never really know what's coming. A small wave, or maybe a big one. All you can do is hope that when it comes, you can surf over it, instead of drowning in its monstrosity." ― Alysha Spee

Always remember, if a problem wave comes at you, ride along or surf along with it. You're powerful when you are with God. Let Him guide you on your waves in life. Don't worry and overthink a lot. Be positive and I assure you, God has a purpose and will save you from the waves. God bless!