Tears

An alternative universe where Charlotte Lim is a Duchess and is married to a royal prince in Europe. Prince Adam, Charlotte's husband, is well-known in Europe to be the next heir in line that will succeed the British throne. Prince Adam and Duchess Charlotte have been together for almost 7 years, and witnesses and the media have seen how in love they are with each other.

The day came when the king of Europe died, the kingdom halted any activities for a week after the devastating news of the king who recently passed. The next week, it was announced that Prince Adam, the next in line on the throne, would commemorate a big ceremony for the coronation of the new king and his queen consort.

After the event, Charlotte hardly encounters her husband in a day as he is busy with his royal duties. even at the end of the day, he is not in the mood and condition to further chatter and retires in their master bedroom instantly. This went on for months, and even when the people petitioned for the couple to have offspring, it was ignored.

The amount of pressure from the people and royal duties the two-faced gets heavier as time passes. Will they be able to fulfill the needs of the kingdom and carry out other things as lovers?