Letter 7: We Will Find Our Ways

Made by: Anonymous

Dear S

I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my thoughts and feelings, as I believe it's important for both of us to have closure.

Firstly, I want you to know that I've been doing a lot of reflection since we parted ways. It hasn't been easy for me, especially considering the pain caused by the betrayal and the unkindness that I experienced during our relationship.

I want you to understand the impact your actions had on me. Your betrayal shattered my trust and left me feeling hurt and confused. The way you treated me, with meanness and disrespect, was something I never expected from someone I loved and cared for deeply.

But despite the pain, I want you to know that I am growing from this experience. I am learning to heal and to value myself more. I refuse to let your actions define me or my future relationships. I am determined to find happiness and love again, with someone who will treat me with the kindness and respect I deserve.

Writing this letter is not about seeking revenge or holding onto anger. It's about finding closure and moving forward. I want you to know that I forgive you for what you did, not because it was okay, but because I refuse to let resentment consume me. I choose to let go of the negativity and focus on my own healing and growth.

I hope that one day, when you come across this letter, you will reflect on your actions and the pain they caused. I hope it serves as a reminder to treat others with kindness and respect, and to consider the consequences of our choices.

Wishing you all the best in your own journey of self-reflection and growth.

Take care