Unholy Intentions.

Aravi's POV

It was almost 8:00 A.M and this girl is still sleeping. Yes today is my Ahana's engagement. I can't believe the girl who didn't believed in love will be engaged within some hours. And more happy because it's Yash. He is a nice person.

I smiled looking at her sleeping figure while arranging the jewelleries and lehenga she would wear today. Damn she would kill Yash with her charm today.

My thoughts vanished when my phone buzzed up with a message. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and looked at the screen. It was an anonymous number who sent me a message saying,

Writer sahiba, aaj toh apko mujhse koi nahi bachaega 😏 - Yours KRM

"K-R-M?" I whispered at the initials.

"Is this some sort of prank going on?" I thought.

I shrugged and blocked the number as I thought it would might be someone mischievous.

"Aaravi!!!"

"Aati hoon!! Ruko!!" I yelled with same frequency responding to the hell of my mom calling my name.

I ran down to the downstairs and went to the living room.

"Aravi? Your gown has arrived. Look it's so pretty.." My mother pulled out the gown from the packet.

And not going to lie it was amazing. But again my mind looked at my screen to check if it's the same gown I ordered and yes my doubt was right. The gown is different from the one I ordered.

Its more prettier than the one. I would surely regret if I will return it and moreover I don't have any thing to wear for today's engagement.

"Aravi, hayee.. beta.. you will look such divine in this!!" Ahana's mother squealed holding the gown.

I dryly smiled at her and nodded.
" Aunty, C'mon I should look atleast presentable around my beautiful gorgeous bestfriend "

I said and both my and Ahana's mom burst into laughter.

I quickly took the gown and kept it on my bed.

After some breakfast, I quickly got myself into that gown and a makeover with subtle touchup enhancing my features.

Ahana was already done with her draping of saree and makeover as the makeup artists done their best job.

I then put a kaala teeka near her ear to not get anyone's evil eyes as damn she was looking pretty gorgeous. Who will say she was a tomboy. Well she is still tomboy.
I pray that her marital life should be good and smooth full of happiness and smiles. .

She smiled at disbelief but she also did the same with me. "Tujhe kisi ki buri nazar na lage" She said putting the kala teeka near my ear.

We laughed at each other as we both can't believe we are looking very beautiful.
After minutes I went inside my room and unplugged my phone from the charger.

When I took my phone on my hands I saw a paper on the table which was being pressed by my phone.

"Yeh kya hai?" I whispered looking at the paper. Hesitantly i picked it up and I opened it and found that it's a letter for me from someone anonymous.