▞▞▞▞▞▖🅳🅰🅽🅲🅴 🅿🆁🅰🅲🆃🅸🅲🅴▝▞▞▞▞▞

ヾ(^▽^*)))

"..." speaking

"..." thinking

"..." telepathy

Picture: https://www.pinterest.de/pin/570549846549704873/

de/pin/570549846549704873/

Blinding light flowed into my eyes as I walked out the door into the hall alongside my sister. My breathing was wild with excitement. All attention was on us. I nervously played with the ring that was on my ring finger.

Where did I get that from?

I couldn't remember. But I had the feeling he was important to me. I blinked once and suddenly found myself on the dance floor in the middle of a crowd. This time all eyes on me and my dance partner. I couldn't recognize the face. I didn't even remember the color of my hair. Nevertheless, I took his hand and we waited until the music started. We floated over the ground as light as a feather. every step fit perfectly. When the music ended, it was somewhere else again. This time I saw clear blue jewel eyes and a surprised face.

I wanted to ask the person who they were and why they looked so surprised, but my eyes wandered away when their face blurred. Now my gaze turned to the only clear person in the room. Black eyes, black hair. But there seemed to be something in them. It was as if they were sparkling. You could almost say black jewels. The person looked at me in surprise, but then the surprise turned into a mischievous grin. I heard a clink and the area shattered into thousands of pieces. It shattered like a mirror and pulled me back into the darkness. Water pushed the air out of my lungs and cold crept through my bones. Pleadingly, I tried to swim, wanted to reach the surface. But that was forbidden to me.

Without air in my lungs, my eyes also became increasingly heavy. I stopped fighting and let the darkness consume me.

"Nothing ever changes..."