▞▞▞▞▞▖🆂🅷🅴 🅵🅸🅽🅰🅻🅻🆈 🅰🆂🅺🅴🅳!▝▞▞▞▞▞

Hey my dear readers.\( ̄︶ ̄*\))  I am so sorry. 😓 I've had school and haven't had time to write lately. But now I'm back with a new chapter :)I hope you enjoy it. As always, please leave a comment and a vote. As always, feedback is welcome.❗❗❗❗ Scroll down for a video link from this book❗❗❗❗❗

"..." speaking

"..." thinking

"..." telepathy 

"Hmm," Athy kept repeating as she looked at herself in the mirror

"Hmm," Athy kept repeating as she looked at herself in the mirror. I watched her while I also carefully rubbed my hair dry with a white fluffy towel.

 I watched her while I also carefully rubbed my hair dry with a white fluffy towel

"Hmm," my twin said again, looking to the side. Her eyes darted to the mirror, then to me, to the mirror and back to me again. She tilted her head as her wet golden strands of water dripped from her shoulders. She continued to look at herself in the mirror, her blue jewel eyes sparkling, before turning back to me. The water that dripped from her hair began to wet her clothes. So I put my towel aside, grabbed a clip from the dessert, and put my golden curls with pink streaks up in a messy bun. I didn't catch all the strands and so some of the pink strands came out of the clip and framed my face. Then I went to Athy, stood behind her and started to rub her still dripping hair dry with a dry towel. I was so focused on her hair that I didn't notice how Athy was still looking at me with a thoughtful look and then back at herself.

"Lily. Are we pretty?" my twin suddenly asked and I looked up and past Athy's shoulder into the mirror while I was still drying her hair. Athy had turned away from the mirror and was now looking at Lily, who was making our beds. Yes Athy and I still slept in the same room. We had insisted on staying in one room. But Claude insisted on moving us to a larger room that was the size of two rooms in one. We also had separate beds. But that didn't bother us. After all, we were together. Lily looked up with a smile as she smoothed the blue covers of Athy's bed and said, "Of course you two are. You're the most beautiful being in the world."