▞▞▞▞▞▖🅳é🅱🆄🆃🅰🅽🆃🅴▝▞▞▞▞▞

"..." speaking

"..." thinking

"..." telepathy

" telepathy

Everything was quiet. The morning sun shone brightly in the sky and greeted everyone with its rays of sunshine. Everything was perfect. Peaceful. Or so we thought.

"Princesses, hurry up. There's no time!" Athy and I had the covers ripped off our bodies. "Huh...?" My sister mumbled sleepily to herself before putting her head back on the pillow to go back to sleep. I snuggled back in with her and didn't even bother to open my eyes. But unfortunately, we were not left in peace. "It's a big day, there's not a minute to spare!"

Athy and I were torn from our beds and taken to the bathroom by several maids. While Lily put me in a bathtub, still completely sleepy, Athy first had to have her hair combed so that it didn't get tangled after the bath."Close your eyes princess!" said a maid behind me.

"Help!"

But then I could already feel the lukewarm water over my head."Loose up your shoulders!"

"Where is the perfumed oil...?!

"The stuff for their hair!"

"Should we add some more herbs?"

"Here"

"The petals too!"

"Athy!"I was completely overwhelmed and stared into space while all hell broke out around Athy and me."What's that supposed to mean! I didn't know that preparations like this were so stressful!"

But I didn't get an answer. I looked over at my twin and found her sleeping on a cot with a mask and a towel in her hair."Traitor!"

"We need to massage you after the bath so you don't get bloated," someone explained to me and I was taken out of the bathtub and placed on a chair. Lily dried my hair with a towel. "Im hungry," I sighed suffering as I heard my stomach grumbling. "Just a little bit longer."A few minutes later I found myself on a lounger next to my sister. A face mask over my head and a towel around my hair. The maid told me that I should sleep for an hour. An hour later the chaos continued. Athy and I stood in the middle of the room in our pajamas with no idea what to do. The maids around us were screaming for items, cosmetics and other things as they moved us from one station to another.