Mistake

"-I'm gay" Connor said and I started to laugh. "Oh my god Connor your so funny" I said and Connor just sat there. "Are you serious?" I said and he nodded. "Okay" I said and grabbed a blanket and my close and went into the bathroom and put my clothes on. When I got back out there Connor was lying there probably on Tumblr. "Are you okay?" Connor asked me and looked up from his phone. "Yeah" I said and walked out the door. I closed the door and a tear ran down my face. I slid down the side of the wall and just sat there.

"Kayla are you okay?" I looked up to see Jc standing there. "Yeah fine" I said and got up. I started to walk away but was pulled back by Jc. "Come into my room" We walked to his room and I sat on his bed. "So Connor told you" Jc said and put his hand on my thigh. "Yeah" I said and looked down. "Hey, don't be sad be happy. You now have more opportunities for other people. Maybe even better then Connor." Jc said and mad me smile. I looked up to see him smiling too.

"Stay still" Jc said and started leaning in. His lips touched mine and he instantly pulled me on to his lap. I started unbuttoning he shirt. Revealing his amazing chest. I pushed Jc down and started kissing from his jawline down to his pants. I ripped his belt off and took of his pants. He was now in his boxers. I worked my way back up to his neck and he started to moan. I begun playing with his boxer strap and then whispered in his ear "You ready big boy" I said and made my way down to his dick. I slowly pulled down his boxer revealing his dick. To be honest it wasn't really big it was just like an average size.

I then put in in my mouth and started sucking on it like a lollipop. Jc let out a loud moan. I then went faster and faster until Jc came. With out warning he came in my mouth and I swallowed. "Dayum girl" Jc said and looked at me. "What did u expect me to do spit" I said and walked out of the room.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys and hopped in my car. What the fuck did I just do?

~~~~~~~~~~
So I will update once a week maybe more depending on how many people read this.

Question: What do you think of Kayla and Jc? Yay or No?