Im Not Just Some Booty Call

"Sam!" I heard Acacia say as Sam went through the door. "It's okay" JC said as we were walking in the door. "Oh you found Kayla" she said hugging Sam. "Yeah, I'm gunna go text the boys." Sam said and got out of her grip.

"You and Jc make the Cutest couple" she said and walked off. I looked at Jc. "We're not-" "I know" Jc said and picked me up. I started to laugh as Jc took me up the stairs.

I was upstairs just talking to Jc when I heard a bunch of noise from downstairs.

"Where is she!" I heard Ricky say. They all came rushing into Jc room. "KAYLA!" They all yelled and tackled me. "Hey" I said and we all just talked. After a hour Sam came in. "Hey can I talk to Kayla" Sam said and I got up and walked with him.

"So what's up" I said as Sam closed the door of his room. "I love you Kayla" he said and came closer to me. He pushed my hair out of my face and cupped my face with his hands and smashed his lips into mine. He then pushed me down on to his bed. He started played with the buttons of my shorts when we heard a knock. Sam got off me and went to the door. "Hey Sammy, oh hey Kayla" Acacia said and as soon as she saw me wrapped her arm around Sam. I waved and she turned and Sam around. "So-" she said and started talking to Sam not that I was listening. But she kept playing with his hair and whispering in his ear.

After 5 minutes she left. "So where were we" Sam said and held my hands. He brung me closer and started played with my hands. "I was just going to leave" I said and let go of his hand. "Why?" Sam said. "Because you haven't broken up with Acacia yet. I'm not just some booty call Sam" I said and walked away.

I walked back into Jcs room and then all of us in there decided to go froyo.

~~~~~~
Thanks guys for 1K reads like OMG 😍 Love you guys so much but who do u like better Jc and Kayla or Sam and Kayla