Rape

"Kayla" Sam said while shaking me trying to wake me up. After a few attempts he gave up and came and picked me up. He carried me inside and tucked me into bed. He then kissed me on the forehead and I couldn't help but smile. "Goodnight bby" he said and walked off.

I heard the Sam turn the lights off. I opened my eyes and Sam wasn't there. I ignored it and just went to sleep.

~Midnight~

I woke up to my phone ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller id.

Kayla: Hello?
?: You look so pretty
Kayla: Thanks, who is this.
?: Turn Around

I turned around and there he was. "Please don't" I got up and ran. "SAM!!!" I yelled. I was tripped over by the guy. He then dragged me to my room. "SAMMMM!" I yelled as he locked the door. I grabbed my phone and tried to call Sam. But he knocked my phone out of my hand. I tried to kick him off but he was strong. He tied me to the bed and I knew I was fucked.

He took of my pants and unbuttoned my shirt. As he played with my boobs he twisted my underwear. He then ripped my underwear off me and inserted his dick into me. "SAM!" I cried/yelled over and over again until I couldn't speak no more.

~The next morning~

"Kayla!" I heard someone yelling but I didn't have any energy to move or speak. "Kayla" someone said as they knocked on my door. I recognised the voice it was Kians. "Kayla are you okay?" He said and came near me. He started to get closer and closer. I couldn't help my self "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" I yelled then started to cry. "Im gunna call Sam" he said and ran out.