Sex On Da Beach

"Stay away from me, stay away!" I yelled as he came close to me. "Your mine now" he said and pulled me onto the bed. "Noooo"

I then woke up sweaty and Sam sitting there trying to calm me down. "Don't touch me!" I yelled and Sam moved back. "I'm sorry, I had a bad dream" Sam nodded and he looked outside. He then looked at his phone. "Put some swimmers on and some clothes over the top. I'll be back" he said and walked out of the room. I put on what Sam said and walked out to the kitchen. Ready he said and I nodded. He grabbed a basket and off we went.

"Where we going?" "On a date" Sam smirked. We arrived at the beach and Sam took me to a secret spot. He then laid out the blanket as set up. I thought we could watch the sunset. I smiled and looked at the sun. We sat there for a while but then I decided to go for a swim. "Where are you going" Sam said as I took my pants and top off. "For a swim" I said and he got up. I started playing with the strap waiting for him.

"Oops" I said as if fell off. Sam mouth dropped. I then too my swimmer bottoms off. "Oops again" I said and threw my swimmer at him. I walked into the water and Sam just stood there. "Come on!" I yelled and Sam came running. He came into the water and I snaked my arms around him. "I love you Sam" I said and smashed my lips onto his. He then pulled my body closer to his so we were pressed up against each other. As the kiss deepened I slowly start to move my hips. As I moved my hips Sam hands made it all the way down to my ass.

I could fell his little friends after a while. I stopped and pulled away. I bit my lip and walked up to the blanket. "Kayla" Sam said and ran up behind me and grabbed me. He picked my up and spun me around them placed me on the blanket. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. He then got on top of me and started kissing around my boobs. "Ahhhh Sam" I moaned and he made his way up to my neck. As he was kissing my neck he inserted his dick into me. I let out a load moan.

I decided to be dominated and flip him over. I got on top of him and rode his dick. "Kayla, keep going!" He yelled. "faster" he said and turn us over. He started going faster and faster pushing harder each time.  "Sammmmmm!" I yelled/moaned. We started moaning like crazy until we both came everywhere.

We stopped and lied down next to each other panting. We both looked at each other and laughed. I held up 2 fingers and Sam knew exactualky what I was thinking. He got on top of me and started kiss my neck making it to my boobs. Before we heard a loud whistle. We looked up to see a lifeguard. "Off the beach now!" He yelled and walked away. Sam handed me my clothes first and then got his. We left the beach and hope in the car.

"Sam" I said and he looked at me. "That was the best date ever" I said and he just laughed. He leant over and kissed my check. "We can continue that later" he whisper in my ear suductively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have been really busy with work and school but holidays are coming up so this will be updated a lot. Love you guys xx

Don't forget to vote and comment for more. 😏