I'm Disappointed In You

"And I don't know much but I know for sure-"
I sang as I opened the door. "Hey babe do you need help with those" Sam said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and he took my bags. "So how was your day. He said and pulled me close. I smiled at him and put my forehead on his. He kissed me lips and then pulled away.

"Was Jc kiss better?" He said looked down at the floor. I looked at him and almost cried. "What do you mean?" I said to him looking around the room not making eye contact with him. "Don't play dumb, I know you kissed Jc" he said and I could feel his eyes on me. I looked up at him. "We're u following me?" I said a little pissed. "No, but maybe I should have, I had a bunch of fans tweeting me pictures" he said and showed me the photo. "Sam I lo-" "get out of my house" he said and I felt a tear slid down my cheek. I ran out of the room crying and ran to Jc room.

I know that's no the best idea but it was the only thing I could think of. I cried on Jc shoulder for like an hour. And he kept whisper sweet nothings into my ear and rubbing me back and every now and then kissed my forehead. I felt safe and loved. "Let's go get some food" he said and stood up. I stood up and he wiped my tears away and I gave him and hug. We walked downstairs and I saw Sam and Kian sitting on the lounge talking. Kian looked at me and I looked down. Sam came up to me and looked at me. "I'm not angry at you, I'm just disappointed in you" Sam said and went up the stairs. Kian followed him and they went into Sam's room. "Don't worry about them" Jc said and kissed me cheek.

We went to get food and came back home. We got Taco Bell for everyone. "DINNER!" I yelled and Jc pulled me close. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and I really just wanted to pin him against the wall but I pushed him away and shook my head. All the boys but Kian and Sam came down. I went to Kians room and they weren't there so I checked Sam's room.

"What did I do?" I heard Sam say. "Don't worry bro there are plenty more fish in the sea" Kian said. Thanks kiki🖕🏻. "But I was gunna marry her Kian" my mouth dropped. "I know bro" Kian said to Sam. I looked through the crack and saw Sam with a little black box. OMG. I feel so bad. Not that I didn't fell bad before but no I felt 100x worse. I then heard Sam crying and walked away. I went to Sam's room and got a bag and packed some clothes and stuff and put my phone on charge.

I went upstairs and knocked on Sam's door. Kian answer. "Hey" he said and did the sup nod. "Uh did you guys want dinner?" I said and Kian looked at me. "Taco Bell" I said and Kian closed the door. I heard murmuring. Kian opened the door back up. I laughed and Kian said that they would be down soon. I went back downstairs and Jc pulled me onto his lap. I could see the boys looking at me wierd so I stood up. Kian looked at me with a confusing look and I just sat down.

Sam and Kian came down and Sam looked at Kian and Kian nodded. Kian sat next to me and Sam sat next to Kian. "Did we miss something" Connor said and laughed. Jc, Kian, Sam and I stayed quite. "Um what the fuck happened?" Ricky said. "Yea how come Kayla and Sam aren't sitting next to each other and all 4 of you are acting were and how come Jc pulled Kayla on to his lap. WAIT OMG. No way!" Trevor said/yelled. I got up and left the table. I went int Sam's room and shut the door. I grabbed my phone and my bag and walked out of Sam's room and out the front door. "KAYLA!" I heard Jc yell. I ignored him and kept walking. "Kayla stop" Jc said I could tell he was following me. "Kayla I love you come ba-" I heard Jc say and then I heard Kian. "Sam!" I turned around and Jc was on the ground. "You don't love her, I love her Jc!" I started running and found a park and went to sleep under the slide.

~~~~~
Continue the lyrics if you know the song at the start 😊