Chapter 10

2 Weeks Later

Kurt and I and the whole band bought a mansion out in the woods. I really like it. Although it kinda feels depressing or looks depressing. That's just the kinda people we are sometimes. I woke up earlier than everyone else on accident. I walked downstairs to the music room. I then pick up an acoustic guitar and start singing.

"I want you to want me. I need you to need me. Id love you to love me. And I'm begging you to beg me. Oh and didn't I didn't I didn't I see you crying. Oh and didn't I didn't I didn't I see you crying. Feeling all alone without a friend you feel like dying. Didn't I didn't I didn't I see you crying." I sang. After singing and playing that Singh I wanted to play one that I actually made up.

"She cried for him to let her go. She cried for him to leave her alone. She wants to be free from all these chains around her. She tells herself not to follow the footsteps of her mother, the footsteps of her father. All she wanted to be was a legendary drummer just like her new lover. She cried and screamed and he finally let her go, under one condition he said. Don't fail like the rest. Her posture was bad and she failed like all the rest. He tied her back in chains and she wasn't very strange but he knew she was insane just like me." I sang while strumming the guitar. When I opened my eyes I saw Dave, Krist and Kurt sitting right in front of me. I instantly felt hot.

"How long were you guys sitting there?" I asked.

"Enough to know that your song is rad" Krist said while smoking pot and so was Dave.

"Thanks" I say while getting shy and insecure like I used too.

"Aww your getting shy" Kurt says and I then started to become embarrassed.

"Today is Axl's Interview where he shares all" Krist said making fun of the news reporters. We all laugh. We all end up smoking pot and just laughing a bunch, talking about politics, and stuff like that. I then hear Krist and Kurt get into an argument about the how the government sucks. I just laugh at them because there really funny.

"I'm gonna get dressed." I say to them s I walk up the creaking wood stairs.

I put on my white, pleated, mini, high waisted skirt. Next, was my striped long sleeve cropped shirt and some black jelly heels with white socks. I then brushed my hair and did my make up.

"I'm hungry" I stated to the guys.

"What do you want then?" Kurt asked.

"Tacos"

"Fine" Kurt said.

"Be back soon so we can watch Axl's Interview" Krist said as we all laughed.

Kurt and I hold hands and walk to this taco place near by. I order two tacos while Kurt orders three.

"Your so skinny normally guys eat like five." I say.

"It's hard to eat a lot because you know my stomach problems"

"Oh right sorry" I say. Then these two girls started to scream and then cry.

"OH MY GOD YOUR KURT COBAIN! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT" the girl says while crying while the other girl started hyper ventilating.

"Aren't you Axl's girlfriend?" The other girl asked.

"Not anymore. Plus I already knew Kurt from high school."

"Can you sign this?" one of the girls asked while taking out a magazine with Kurt on the front cover and so did the other girl. Kurt rolls his eyes. I pinch Kurt's side a bit to tell him to stop and he does.

"What's your favorite song?" Kurt asked them.

"Something In The Way" one girl said and Kurt smiled.