One

Feel Alive Interlude ~ Artie J

**excessive moaning

It was a late night rainy night in a Tuesday morning. Thunder roared through the streets as droplets tried to creep inside the homes creating leaks. Although it was cold and rainy outside, it was hot and warm inside.

The two were in a deep session of intimacy and were not to be interrupted. Rayana (Ray-on-nuh) known as Ray, and Montelina (Mon-tuh-leen-nuh) know as Monte (Mon-tee), are not a couple and they aren't dating. It's more like a "see each other when we can" type thing. Clearly, things can go in a different direction.

Monte hands wrapped around Ray's back and Ray had an arm around her waste. She held on tight as she moved her hips went back and forth. An extreme kissing session began. She laid Ray back and placed his hands on her cups. He squeezed her breast together as she bounced. Biting his lips, he squeezed tighter and let out an aggressive moan he'd been holding in. They made eye contact and didn't bother breaking it for a while. He cursed under his breath as he was getting ready to let it all out. He gripped her hips and watched as her cups bounced up and down. She put her hands on his chest and went faster.

The rain became heavy and louder, pounding on the window pane. It almost seemed as if it wasn't going to stop any time soon. As the weather went on, not long after, Ray pressed Monte's hips in place and shot a good amount inside the barrier.

"fuck..!" He let out.

Monte's cream was all over the place by this time. She got off and flopped on the side of the bed, breathing heavy. Ray was catching his breath before getting up to throw the condom in the trash. Monte had to get up to use the bathroom, but she had to take her time as her legs were still weak and she was tired.

She sat on the toilet, almost falling asleep. She didn't bother closing the door.

"I'm tired," she said softly.

"Are you okay?" Ray asked.

"I'm okay,"

"You can stay here. You ain't gotta go back right now. Plus it's raining,"

"Yeah. It's raining hard out there,"

He left back to the room and Monte was done in the bathroom. She stretched her body and walked back into the room. The room was dark, but it was light from the window keeping light in the middle of the room. Ray gave her a shirt to wear to sleep and she put it on. She climbed onto his high mattress and got under the covers. Ray came back from the bathroom after cleaning himself up and laid next to her, wrapping his arm around her body and kissed her forehead. He rubbed her shoulder for a while before falling into slumber.