Chapter - 6

After a few days, Mahaprabhu Shri Vallabhacharya Ji came to Braj Dham. Shri Surdas Ji also joined the company. While leaving Surdas ji bid bye for his followers and left everyone in Gaughat.

Mahaprabhu first came to Gokul in Braj and said to Shri Surdas Ji "Surdas! have darshan of Shri Gokul".

All the duties at the temple of Shrinath Ji have been allotted, however only Surdas should get the Kirtan service, according to Mahaprabhu's belief.

At this point, Mahaprabhu led Shri Surdas Ji to the Govardhan shrine dedicated to Shrinath Ji. Following his bath, Mahaprabhu visited the temple atop the mountain and requested that Shri Surdas Ji visit the temple to see Shrinathji. After taking a bath, Shri Surdas Ji visited the temple to receive darshan from Shrinath Ji. "Surdas, tell something to Shrinathji," murmured Mahaprabhu.

In a poem, Shri Surdas Ji sang.

After hearing this poetry, Mahaprabhu remarked, "Oh Surdas, describe the glory of God; the Lord has removed all ignorance from your conscience."

Next, Shri Surdas Ji performed the poem. Mahaprabhu praised him.

Surdas ji , used to come to take darshan of Shrinath Ji with a lot of sincerity. He would never miss a single day without darshan.

One day , Kanishk came and started teasing  Surdas. "I ve  searched you for many days and found you today, and now nobody gonna save you not even God.  So Many people come here to see Shrinathji but you are blind so how can you see? Why do you take the trouble for darshan?"

Surdas replied " I am blind but Srinath ji is not. Although I cannot see him but he can see that I came for Darshan.  The Lord can bestow his mercy through his glance - simply by his glancing , good fortune of devotion Is churned in our hearts.  Simply by his glancing, sins are at once destroyed ."

Kanishk said " really? " and he had the darshan of Lord.  Immediately he fell at the feet of Surdas and asked for his mercy. He repented for his sins ."

Surdas forgave Kanishk. From that day onwards Kanishk became a devotee of the Lord.

One day, Mahaprabhu fell Ill and wanted to see Surdas for one last time . He called him. Surdas arrived " Mahaprabhu, you are going to the higher abode and finally going to reach the lotus feet of Lord Krishna. I'm very much blessed to serve you." Then Mahaprabhu said" Surdas, here meet Gusain , he is the disciple of me , from now onwards he will take care of you ".
And then Mahaprabhu took his final breathe.
From that day onwards he treated Gusain as his own master.

Many years have gone by while he have been serving Shrinathji. The time has come for Shri Surdas Ji to depart from this body, he realized one day. After taking everything into consideration, Shri Surdas traveled to Parasauli, the location of Raas's leisure activities, and he lay down, kneeling before the flag of Shrinath Ji's temple. With hardly even a semblance of strength left in his body, Shri Surdas Ji began to wonder how he would ever be able to meet Gusain Shri Vitthalnath Ji and Shrinath Ji.

It would be my fortune to receive the darshan of the gracious Shri Gusain Ji, who satisfies the wishes of his followers. In this way, Shri Gusain Ji is being contemplated by Shri Surdas Ji, who is lying down.

Shri Gusain Ji was adorning Shrinath Ji in this instance. He reasoned that Shri Surdas Ji tells the poems of beautification to the Lord every day at this time while sitting in the courtyard. But he's not here today.