Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Is "Old Hetou" calling him who is just twenty-three years old and in his prime?

He Liansheng's back trembled almost invisibly. Of course he remembered the voice. It belonged to his little "wife". Why did it feel like she had known him for a long time and was very familiar with him.

But he is particularly sensitive to human faces. If he has ever seen or interacted with them, he must have an impression.

Qin Laidi also found that she was too emotional and quickly made up for it, "You are back. I heard that our rabbit was found?"

He Liansheng nodded.

Laidi gave the Liu family a warning look, "I, Qin Laidi, will leave my words here today. If anything happens to our old Qin family in the future, I will only look for you."

Widow Liu curled her lips, "Oh, you have such a strong tone, don't think that you will start to tremble just because you have a pretty boy-in-law to support you. I don't know how many times your uncle comes here a year, but the seven sons of our old Liu family are at home every day." "

Everyone sighed. Isn't that why the Qin family was so angry?

Qin Xian glanced at the Liu family indifferently, and the goodwill that had just appeared disappeared. These people were not worthy.

The root of Widow Liu's nose was blue and there were red spots on the thenar and thenar eminences. It looked like she had a bad liver. She died of late-stage liver cancer many years later in her previous life.

Needless to say, Liu Dahu's arm was disabled.

Liu Erhu had swollen eyes, white lips, and weak waist and knees. He was born with severe azoospermia, but he had three fat sons.

Liu Sanhu... is the only healthy one among the evil people in the Liu family.

He Liansheng also glanced at Laidi with a slightly worried look, but saw that the little lesbian's face was calm and she still had time to look at the Liu family, as if she didn't even hear the other party's unexpectedly strong threatening words.

I guess I am still too young to understand these slang words.

It doesn't matter if you don't understand. Don't worry. Just a little guy like the Liu family is not enough for him to take care of with just one little finger.

Because her new uncle came back and had just given her a hard time, Qin Guihua was so generous that she asked Pandi to go to the tofu shop at the entrance of the village and cut a pound of tender tofu and stir-fry it with tender celery until it was sweet and fragrant. I took out a piece of bacon that had been hanging for half a year and was reluctant to eat it, stir-fried it with green and red peppers, patted a few cloves of garlic, scooped a spoonful of miso, and stewed a soft and rotten eggplant.

It has to be said that although Qin Guihua has never been out and has little experience, her cooking skills are unexpectedly good. He Liansheng could have eaten four bowls of rice, but he still put down the bowl and chopsticks naturally after eating two bowls.

He knew that the three members of the Qin family were tightening their belts for fear of not treating him well. This feeling was too familiar.

Once in that "home" in Beijing, whenever a guest came, my mother would instruct them repeatedly not to serve the table. If they really wanted to serve the table, they could not pick up the dishes. If they really wanted to pick up the dishes, they could only pick up the vegetarian dishes and eat them. After five minutes, you have to put down your chopsticks and say you are full.