Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Just over a month while Qin was busy adapting to his job as the head of the health center, the Spring Festival came in full swing.

Just three days before the official arrival of the Spring Festival, He Liansheng successfully received the university admission notice.

This year's college entrance examination requires you to apply first and then score. In order to take care of his family and work in Chen's laboratory, he applied for Shilan University. There is no such thing as 985 and 211, but Shilan University is also in the central and western region of Longguo. There is no one in the most prestigious university, and the whole family is very satisfied with the admission result.

At the same time, Ailan also received a letter from Liao Zhixian. He was successfully admitted to Shilan Agricultural University. He will be going to report after the year. He will go back to Haicheng to visit his parents recently.

Recently, a large number of educated youths returned to the city. He could have returned to the city. The Liao family even helped him find a job as a temporary street worker. As long as he returned, he could start working immediately, but he still refused.

The reason is, in addition to his wanting to be an honest college student and strive for a better future, there are also emotional factors.

He and Ailan have been corresponding in the past few years, and their relationship has stabilized. Grandma Qin's attitude has also changed from disapproval at the beginning to no longer opposed. Now Xiao Liao said in the letter that he would go back to Haicheng to discuss marriage with his parents, and then He can come over and propose marriage.

Ailan heard that he was admitted to college, and she was only happy for him. Ailan must have been uneasy in the past. She always felt that she was not good enough for an unmarried male college student. She was still an out-and-out Haicheng native, and she had to speak in a less imposing manner. But in the past two years, following Mr. Chen, Not only have I made progress in my dealings with others, but I have also become more confident.

As Mr. Chen said, a woman's final destination is not marriage. She can get married or not. She has this freedom.

Therefore, even though Qin Guihua secretly pressed for marriage, she remained unmoved. She waited until Liao Zhixian was admitted to college and settled Haicheng's parents before she agreed to his request for marriage.

On the night of the sixth day of the first lunar month, there was a knock on the door of the Qin family, and Liao Zhixian, covered in wind and snow, rushed over from Haicheng.

He was wearing a patched liberation uniform, with an unshaven beard and shivering from the cold. Qin Xian didn't even recognize her when she opened the door, thinking she was a family member who came to see her for medical treatment. In the past two years, as her reputation has spread, in addition to the factory employees and their families, residents of Lenghe Town often come to see her for medical treatment. People even come to her for medical treatment from the next town hundreds of kilometers away.

Due to limited medical conditions, she can now not only see internal medicine, gynecology and pediatrics, but also surgery, such as fracture reduction, wound hemostasis and suturing. She encounters one case every two or three days on average, and has even delivered several babies. It is common for family members to knock on the door in a hurry in the middle of the night. In order to facilitate the fastest possible consultation, she even kept two medical kits at home, which were always stocked with various emergency medicines and gold needles donated by Mr. He, and she had rescued more than a dozen critical illnesses.

There was no way. It was far away from the big hospital in Lenghe Town. Even if she didn't know how, she had to catch up. She read more and studied more. Gradually, she became bolder and could handle any situation. She was no longer limited to traditional Chinese medicine. .